Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

I've read with interest all comments. Well many. I knew a guy who is a renowned to back in the 1980s and I was about 18. He kept on about wanting to fuck my fat bum real good. He was in his his late 30s. I said maybe sometime but it will be with a condom. He shrugged but with the weeks that I met him picking up his groceries etc he badgered me quietly about time he had a good fuck at me. Eventually we met one Friday evening in town. He showed me his condom packet. He drove me to a secluded country cottage and we had a bit of foreplay. Well u know. He brought out his huge cook telling me to suck. He was a good 8 inches. He had vaseline or my. Come on this is what tonight is all about. Well he tried to slide in gently with a lot of lube he pushed deeper. Grabbing my hips after a bit more lube he thrust the rest deep inside me. Boy did I tell. He stopped held it in and told me to push out gently. I need this lad. Just push out  I did and the really deep gucked me. Oh fuck the condom. He kept on riding thrusting holding me tighter to him hips being smacked boy did I help as he hot faster. Oh man he shot deep inside me for a good few minutes. My ass ached but the warm feeling he gave me eased the ache with time. Dirty fucker he was. But everyone since any guy went balls deep in me. Why was I doing this. I still ask myself. But the sex at times was pleasurable others pain and alot and pleasure 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2010 at 3:48 PM, blktone67 said:

I have met bottoms who just insist on every top that they hook up with wear a condom. But sometimes I get the bottom to give in to my bb breeding needs when I deliberately take too long to cum. I am sorry. If the bottom has a very beefy bubble ass, I gotta seed it. I won't negotiate that at all with him.

I do run into some cases when the bottom, who wants to get me off, takes the condom off and tells me not to cum in his ass. Now what top in his right mind can honestly say that he can pull out of a good beefy ass when he is at that moment? For me I just nutt in him anyway, but pull out to let the remaining droplets spill on his ass cheecks.

Thankfully, I cum quietly and if there's a objection to shooting inside... just cum and keep fucking until ready for the next load, and then blow that on the slut's back. Plenty of jizz from my bollocks to look like a 'first Cumming'. 💀 And just say the his wet hole is just anal-juice and lube... (cough cough)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

On 11/22/2010 at 12:06 PM, submissivefaggot said:

if a bottom lets it in bare he should be prepared from that moment on to get bred.

Yep. I used to be a “please don’t cum inside me” bottom. At first I was scared and dead serious. Then, it turned into a role play scene for my unexpected delight. Now, I’ve given up total control and I don’t even bother saying it. If I’m naked in dumb bimbo mode and offering my hole in the dark to whomever wants it, I’m thinking it’s pretty much understood what that means and will lead to. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

A few months back I met a horny older bottom in the gym sauna who enjoyed sitting on my cock. We got so riled up I eventually invited him back to my place so we could finish up. He was fine with bareback, but for some reason despite all the precum I put in him, he insisted I pull out. Of course, I said I would, but I did not. I pretended I was, but really it just meant I pulled out as I was cumming, still getting most of my load in him. I feel like guys like that really want that anyway, to have someone violate their "consent" anyway. I find it kind of insulting and misinformed. It's an unruly demand to make guys pull out this day and age when you can protect yourself or choose not to do bareback. For the rest of us, we have seed to spread.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 3

• 2 months later...
19 hours ago, barefucker44 said:

I think all btms want to be bred, just a matter of time before they admit it to themselves and beg for it.

This is the total truth, it’s just how a bottom is psychologically programmed.

If you're taking him bare, you know what's going in there:  Whatever the hell he's got.  And you better like it too, because there's no way to stop it.  You're past the point of no return.  So if you're not on prep or worried about STDs, good luck.  Because that's all it cums down to at that point.

• Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

No, I slap it in the face, fuck it even harder while I choke it to get it to stfu then I make sure to drain my balls in it as deep as I can. Then I spit in its face and remind it to NEVER tell a top what to do or ask him to pull out. Faggots take loads with no questions asked, simple as that.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 9
  • Downvote 1