Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

7 hours ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

Whiffing is swinging a a ball and missing, i.e., "a swing and a miss"

I REALLY hope you don’t try and turn this into a thing, because you just parroted what I said in response to someone else who tried to speak for me and implied I misspelled the word in question to begin with. 

12 minutes ago, HoneyBuns1980 said:

I REALLY hope you don’t try and turn this into a thing, because you just parroted what I said in response to someone else who tried to speak for me and implied I misspelled the word in question to begin with. 

I was just trying to clarify it in terms my recipient understood. It’s really not my problem if you choose to be passive aggressive snippy. Report my previous reply if you have a problem with it (or this one - I really don’t care). 

16 hours ago, HoneyBuns1980 said:

Anyone even remotely familiar with baseball terminology would get it also. 

That was clear to me, at least.  It happened many times at Comiskey - but I only went there when it was the N-sider's vs the S-siders ... I can still hear (in my memories) that gigantic, ancient Barton banging out Take Me Out To The Ball-Game .... and so could the entire near-South Side.  Barton also built many pipe organs in the early silent movie palaces.  

The answer to the question, would largely depend on when  the bottom expressed his wishes.

Did he state so before the sexual act or in the midst of coitus

If he stated so before the sex act, there should be a reasonable expectation that his wishes be respected.

However, if he stated so, only after the sex act had begun, I am not sure how much can the Top be held guilty of the "crime".  After all it depends on how much you are used to "withholding"

If you are a devout religious man you probably would have been aware of the  Official Gazette of the Church - 1952,  which did clarify that the amplexum reservatum aka "Reserved Embrace" i.e. having sex but choosing not to ejaculate in one's partner  was acceptable, and thus practiced it; you have restrain and know how to put it in practice  in real life. However, if you are a non religious Top or someone who doesn't take religious doctrines from the early 50s seriously, can you really be blamed for a lack of restrain?

I don't wish to suggest that Tops should never stop. Clearly, there are always instances when we have to stop in life and that applies to sex  even in sex: Say, the bottom or even the top for that matter is feeling unwell, or the partner of a cheating bottom marches right into the bathhouse where his other half is enjoying life – would normally bring the sex to a halt.

Choosing to bareback and then telling a Top not to cum in your ass, once the sex act has begun or at least is in swing half way is inconsiderate, unthoughtful, and micro-managing things. Do i think the Top should try to stop: Yes. Do I think he can or should be held liable in a court of law for not stopping, on charges such as rape or sexual assault - Nope. 

Good sex involves good boundaries between both the Top and bottom.

"Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

Is this question still relevant?

I haven't heard this asked in a couple of decades. It was very common in the 90's but now with Meds and PrEP, other STDs like Syphilis, Clamydia and Gonorrhea are more easily caught. Pulling out doesn't protect from these STDs

• 1 month later...

"Pull OUT" , WTF. Why would someone take a cock (sometime BIG) & then not want the final pleasure of feeling a raw cock head, throbbing as it breeds his seed into your cunt. Condoms are only useful to "prevent" babies & have no place in MM breeding pleasures. 

• Piggy 1