How old when your pubic hair appeared?

Guest Porthos

• 2 weeks later...

Played around with a slightly older neighbor at ten and, as soon as my hair started growing, shaved it smooth and we always liked it that way.

Have never let it grow in since (probably why I have a 'smooth and hairless' fetish).  That said, that is the only area, aside from ass and pits, that I groom like that.  Any other body hair I have is fairly light and soft.

Still, hygienically, it is better. Cleaner, less bacteria and no odour.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, boy4you said:

Mine started at 14 but it was not much. When I moved to NYC I had it was Permanently removed, so I'm hairless from the neck down 

VERY nice.  What treatment did you use? Do you still have to go for any maintenance, or has nothing ever grown back?

1 minute ago, Justyn said:

VERY nice.  What treatment did you use? Do you still have to go for any maintenance, or has nothing ever grown back?

The work was done I laser and it took about five or six treatments I have not had to go back the work was done before I was 18I laser and it took about five or six treatments I have not had to go back the work was done before I was 18

• Like 1

I was probably 11 or 12 when I first started getting pubes -- I didn't like them and cut them off for a while, but then they got to be too much.   Started having wet dreams when I was probably 12 -- didn't know what they were.  A friend and I (he is a year younger) explored each other, but didn't to much other than look -- didn't know what one could do with a cock!  When I was 13, he spent a night over Christmas and wanted me to "fuck" him (through the pee slit in his pajamas and between his legs).  As I was moving up and down I felt something happening down there and ejaculated for the first time --had no idea what it was.  He complained that his pajamas were crusty when they dried in the morning.

A couple of months later, I was in bed, and caught my cock in my flannel pjs in a way that felt good; rubbed back and forth, and it happened again!  The next day I came home after school intent on trying the pj trick again -- I had just got the feeling right, when my mother called us for dinner -- I took my cock in hand and finished myself off!  Never had to try the pj trick again after that.  

I also think I was lucking in middle and high school.   I was extremely near sighted, and would take my glasses off when I went to the showers after sports -- could barely see where I was going -- had to get to 6 inches form the shower handle to see which way to turn it.  Was probably spared lots of embarrassment by being prevented from seeing the equipment of the other guys in the showers. 

• Like 1

I too was 12 when I first started growing pubic hair. That was when most of the major changes started happening for me. I started wanking at the same age and it didn’t take me long to start cumming. I came on about my third wank. Such a hot age. I loved seeing all the hot boys around me growing up and becoming horny, curious men. 

• 3 weeks later...

It started growing in when I was 12. I hated it. The other guys in gym class made fun of the first sign of hair. That didn't make it any easier for me to suppress the inevitable shower boners.

• 5 months later...

I remember sprouting hair while in 7th grade, age 12.  Entering 9th grade was the first time I saw other naked guys as we showered after gym.  I was so glad I had matured with pubic hair and an adult cock. I saw some guys who had not matured yet.  No hair and really small cocks. Felt sorry for them.  I also remember how turned on I was by the black guys whose dicks were so much larger than most. I was also turned on by the Italian guys who were sprouting chest hair, had a nice treasure trail and the beginnings of facial hair.  

Hair above and around my dick started at 12, but hair on my balls started at 10. Didn't start growing a treasure trail until 15. Chest hair started at 17/18. 

Knew a guy who could grow a full beard when he was 14. Hot fucker. Incredibly hairy.