Dirty fantasy

Sharp-edge

Sometimes I like to think that I have someone in my posession.. let's say kidnapped and i just do whatever i want with him so as to get sexual pleasure. I know that this thing cannot happen in reality cause if he wants it then it's not exactly raping or any kind of dirty fantasy and if he does not want it then i will end up in jail which leads to a dead-end. But does anyone else have any similar fantasies that he thinks and he jerks off? Or things that are too dark to discuss even with the most loyal fuckbuddy?

Guest FinalDL2021

it sounds like you have the potential to be a DOM. I think that you can make this a reality through a Sub/Dom role play scenario. I would not mind being in your possession, in fact it would turn me on a great deal.  Terms would have to be discussed first, and perhaps a safe word.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me, this can work, not because force is necessary, but because of the dynamic that can be had between  some Top/bottom guys. i've had Top guys who i had a trust relationship with could do a lot of stuff with.

One of my favorite fantasies is being penetrated while i'm asleep, especially by someone i know. i love the idea of a relationship with a Top where we sleep together and any time through the night where He wants, i am there for Him.  i love the idea of Him just sliding in any time He wants to unload or piss and just having the kind of connection and situation where He can do that. 

I'm sometimes fantasizing about growing up in a family of perv where there are no limits to anything. One of the things that make me rock hard is thinking about how dad would use me as a cum dump whenever he feels like or whenever mom wants her cunt clean.

• Like 1

Guest Givemeyourload06

My fantasy is  to go to a bar and be placed on stage and placed in different bondage ties and have to take ant\yone who wants me in the bar