Jump to content
Guest Kinkypig45

Record me taking ANON loads

Recommended Posts

Guest Kinkypig45

Would love to set this up. Have someone video me taking any cock. But its the guy who is recording that is having the guys coming over. I would be blindfolded face down ass up and tied up with no control. The guy recording is in control of everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey bud, sounds like we're totally alike - exhibitionist cock pigs.  Oink!  I love being video'd while getting fucked.  Even better if it's a 3rd (or more...) person who can act as cameraman.  Is a total turn-on for me and love rewatching me taking cocks afterwards.  OINK!

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Did that for this hot 18 y/o twink who goes to SMU. Wanted to be gang fucked and have me video it, all anon, all bare. Lined up some guys I knew who'd be cool for it, didn't show any faces as much as possible, focused on him getting fucked and them shooting their cum inside him. Was so fucking hot. His ass was leaking cum by the time the second guy came in him. He was a good little pig as he always is, pretty much every guy came in him at least twice with some shooting three loads, and two guys shooting four. Loved showing his hole as more and more cum got loaded in him. He took some pretty big cock too, one dude had a nice thick 9 incher. He was verbal throughout and clearly loves getting fucked. Met him in the bathroom on campus...fucked him understall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest plowmeraw

If you're ever in NY I'd do this for you. And after you're worn out you could do the same for me. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Kinkypig45

Would love some taboo play as well nothing under 18 but my screen name on a hook-up site is NEKOCKLEDEW just saying 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've done this a few time back when craigslist still had the hook up section.  would put up an add looking for bears to come breed me, and be blindfolded and waiting for them to just walk in anon and load my hole up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My ex always filmed my gangbangs as he loved watching me get fucked senseless as much as I loved getting fucked and bred by one cock after another. He also loved to be the last to fuck me calling my cummy hole his "silk trail". I have been banged by cock after cock blindfolded a number of times and I love it - your only concentration then is on how beautiful cock feels inside you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ozpig said:

My ex always filmed my gangbangs as he loved watching me get fucked senseless as much as I loved getting fucked and bred by one cock after another. He also loved to be the last to fuck me calling my cummy hole his "silk trail". I have been banged by cock after cock blindfolded a number of times and I love it - your only concentration then is on how beautiful cock feels inside you.

That's exactly what I hope for - video'd while taking cock after cock, concentrating on the feeling and knowing our purpose is to be fucked and bred.  Oink!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Ozpig said:

My ex always filmed my gangbangs as he loved watching me get fucked senseless as much as I loved getting fucked and bred by one cock after another. He also loved to be the last to fuck me calling my cummy hole his "silk trail". I have been banged by cock after cock blindfolded a number of times and I love it - your only concentration then is on how beautiful cock feels inside you.

Sounds just like my bf ;) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 12:28 AM, Hunter22 said:

Sounds just like my bf ;) 

Wish i could find another like my ex - he organized my gangbangs, arranged for men to come and fuck me - pimped me out, took me to backrooms tied me in the sling, took me to beats. He knew when I got into total cumdump mode I just had to get fucked heaps so he did not mind that I had regulars that scratched the itch for me when I needed to get bred. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2018 at 5:43 AM, Kinkypig45 said:

Would love to set this up. Have someone video me taking any cock. But its the guy who is recording that is having the guys coming over. I would be blindfolded face down ass up and tied up with no control. The guy recording is in control of everything.

Feel the same way.         

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2019 at 9:03 PM, Ozpig said:

Wish i could find another like my ex - he organized my gangbangs, arranged for men to come and fuck me - pimped me out, took me to backrooms tied me in the sling, took me to beats. He knew when I got into total cumdump mode I just had to get fucked heaps so he did not mind that I had regulars that scratched the itch for me when I needed to get bred. 

 I'm working on getting my Daddy to treat me more like this ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2018 at 10:57 AM, BBBoyfromTN said:

Did that for this hot 18 y/o twink who goes to SMU. Wanted to be gang fucked and have me video it, all anon, all bare. Lined up some guys I knew who'd be cool for it, didn't show any faces as much as possible, focused on him getting fucked and them shooting their cum inside him. Was so fucking hot. His ass was leaking cum by the time the second guy came in him. He was a good little pig as he always is, pretty much every guy came in him at least twice with some shooting three loads, and two guys shooting four. Loved showing his hole as more and more cum got loaded in him. He took some pretty big cock too, one dude had a nice thick 9 incher. He was verbal throughout and clearly loves getting fucked. Met him in the bathroom on campus...fucked him understall.

Hot! You should post a screenshot of his hole open and leaking all that cum

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Other #BBBH Sites…

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.