The Pig Will Out

Guest Woodkid

loved the first post and the following just as much! Gave me great inspiration to go get fucked in the sleaziest places - btw would anyone know any places like those dark theaters in Montréal? Would really love to get bred by dirty guys in the dark!

Fuck, it just gets better! I so desperately would love to get used by those guys. Anonymous loads from sick, twisted guys. I've felt that moment of surrender when you find yourself giving in to anything that is going to happen, no matter how filthy. And you have never felt hornier in your life!

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Having just reread this one (yes it was fucking hot the first time around), I can see why everyone keeps coming back for. @Slipitupme  have you given thought to anymore chapters or even a final one where our "hero" descends into full pozzed up piggery? You haven't suggested anywhere I think to suggest he converted!

I don't know how I haven't seen this story before, it is so great and has brought back some great memories for me!!!!

For me it was the Pilgrim Theater here in Boston, now long gone, but had the back wall, just like you mentioned where you could stand and get fucked right there.

Also, had two small sides room down the front and the rooms were pitch black, it was heaven inside, I took so many loads in those rooms.

And the bathroom downstairs, was awesome, was stripped naked and got pissed on by so many men....

And the best part, when you went at the right times, mostly all OLDER MEN, which I love...

If anyone remembers the Pilgrim reach out and let's share experience!!!!

On 12/1/2010 at 4:40 PM, Slipitupme said:

I stepped in through the dark doorway, my nostrils immediately filled with the rank smell of piss, poppers and sweat and I felt the hairs stand up on my neck. It was much darker inside and I felt rather than saw a number of men around me. I stepped up to the pale urinal, pulled out my stiffening cck and waited, my heart thumping in my chest. They moved in on me, a dry, horny hand feeling my hard-on and another feeling my arse through my jeans. A bottle was pressed to my nose at the same time as a warm, wet mouth engulfed my cock. I groaned as the poppers kicked in, my legs turning to jelly and my will-power evaporating.

@Slipitupme - This is such an AMAZING HOT STORY .... 

it brings back soooo many happy memories - I loved those dirty, sleazy toilet blocks ... and you, @Slipitupme describe it to perfection and I am sure all of us recall those days before internet, when one would get the kick walking into those sleazy, filthy toilets, the smell of old stale piss, poppers and raw sex, full of Trolls awaiting us with their leering lust ... all those delicious, disease ridden cocks which needed relief, which wouldn't be touched in day light BUT in those toilet blocks they were the kings ...

How I loved those sleazy places - toilets - ABS's - saunas .... 

From early age I would leave the young and cocky guys to those who go for looks and age - I always loved the Trolls - whatever age, weight, skin colour or whatever - ALL WHAT MATTERED/S IS THE PURE LUST and BBare BBreeding - especially the verbal abuse and encouragement ...

I always loved the risk one took each time - especially HOT when someone would whisper in ones ear what he pumps into you ... and like your hero, ones mind would scream NOOOOOO, but ones body and craving for more would win and one would let each and all who wanted, BBred ones cunt ...

Shame that those places are part of "cultural history" - but lucky for many of us, who experienced those places and can remember :-)) 

@Slipitupme - THANK YOU for making soooo many of us cream from reading this story - you might return to it - we all would love it ... 

Wouldn't you all agree :-))  

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1