The Pig Will Out

• 7 months later...

I've been to this cinema many a time. FV or Fantasy Video. Unfortunately it's closed down now. I used to go in my lunch break and stand at the back, or go out to the corridor with my trousers down and let any cock fuck me, completely poppered up. After an hour going back to my desk or going to a meeting with spunk dripping out of my hole making my pants damp. Loved this place it was so much fun.

Great story only too much lube should have started the evenings dry, more chance of getting torn and knocked up.

I used to go to the old Follies cinema in sw DC before it was closed down.Always lots of dirty action going on there.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

After the old man came in me, I felt something give way in my mind. I don't know if it was the smell of poppers permeating the dark, sweaty atmosphere or whether it was the filthy loads I had already taken inside me, but I felt my body shiver with lust and a need to breed like I was in heat. The man stroking my head felt the change as I squirmed and slobbered over his cock. He raised my head and saw my swollen face and bright eyes and grinned at me, revealing sores clustering over his lips.

"That's a good boy!" He breathed. "You're nearly there. Accept it."

He raised me up and grabbed my arm.

"C'mon." He said.

As he pulled me towards the aisle, I tripped over my trousers and pants, leaving them on the filthy floor so I was naked from the waist down.

He dragged me down the aisle to the toilets which were off to one side. I was aware of men following us, mere shadows in the darkness like demons from hell.

There was no light inside, and the small area reeked of piss. He groped to one side, and dragged me into a cubicle and sat down on the pan. Then he pulled my head down onto his cock . "Suck it, bitch!" He whispered.

I began to slobber over his erection, literally shaking now with lust and depravity. I felt bodies cramming in into the space behind me, fingers dipping into my cum soaked hole and excited whispers and the sound of zips being drawn down.

Then the first cock began to slide into me and a fat belly was lifted onto my bare bottom. The man began to thrust like a rabbit, working himself quickly to a climax as the others urged him on.  "Hurry up! Don't take all night. We all want a turn!"

He grunted, his cock throbbed in me as he spurted, and then it was literally ripped out of me as eager hands pulled him to one side and another cock was thrust into me.

I was lost. I felt my legs open wide, stretching my hole as wide as I could and pushing back in heat to milk their diseased cocks. I was in heaven or in hell. I didn't care. All I felt was the hands stroking my face, his voice saying "Good. Well done. Take them all." and troll after troll emptying his balls into me.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 3