Tops, tell us about your best blowjob!

precumlvr

My husband started giving me the best blowjobs of my life.  He started focusing on just the head and a little below and sucking with a firmer feel. It drives me nuts and I come quite fast and the most intense orgasms I have ever had other than when fucking his ass.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Totally vers cocksucker here, but the best blowjob just seem to be from guys who are totally horned up, really into making your cock feel good and desperate for cum! I have this cocksucking buddy I met online and he's sucked me a bunch of times. He's so fucking into dick and he knows exactly how to react when you moan, when you start pumping his mouth a little harder, when you spread your legs a little bit. He knows when to slow down,  how to play with your balls, everything. And the way he looks up at ya with poppers at his nose and your cock down his throat is perfect!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

The best blow job I have ever had. Hard to say. They all have been so good. But I remember the most blowjobs that I don't ever want to forget. That was given to me by my mother best friend Margret who lived nest door to us. She was in her 4o's. Still well built and very nice looking. I was 16 years old and always horny. I overheard her and my mother talking one day and she said she hadn't had sex in 10 years. Her husband was a odd duck. Now all of a sudden she was very attractive to me. I planned many ways I could fuck her. She did seduced me. Very easy job. Asked me to help her one day when her husband was gone rock hunting. I don't remember how she did it but all of a sudden she was sucking my teen aged cock. She sucked me dry. Waited ten minutes and sucked me dry again. Then a half hour later sucked me one more time. I was ready to go again in about a half hour and she had me fuck her. That whole day I spent at her house in her bed. She sucked and fucked me over and over. I thought I would fuck her all the time but this was the only time I ever had sex with her. Not that I didn't try.

• 5 months later...

Eye looking up at you, smile & laugh cause you’re having fun, lick and suck on the Head, Stroking while you’re sucking on there balls, try to get it all the way down and Definitely play with your cock while your sucking cock!!$

• 2 weeks later...

I had made friends with another bottom/vers guy and we would get together fairly regularly for cars sex/oral. One day he was house sitting and asked me to come over so he could suck me off. We had a rule that I had to be naked anytime we met, even in the car. On this particular time he had me strip in my car and walk to the front door naked. It was about 1am. Once I got inside he proceeded to give me an incredible blowjob while he fingered my slutty asshole until I came down his throat and he swallowed my load. I came so hard that I almost passed out.  

• 4 weeks later...

The best blowjob was from an ad answered on Craigslist back when had m4m section. Late at night. Think was 1 or 2 am. I will call him Ron. He knock on my door and I let him in. Remember had a earring and was ready to go.

I sat in furniture chair and said suck my cock. I am 8 inches long. He started sucking me. He was able to deep throat me. I said how you do that. Needless to say, I was not able to last long. I think said am cumming and shortly after cum in his throat. I think blew a good sized load. Felt great and shortly after Ron left. Seemed was maybe 5 to 10 minutes total but can say is best blowjob had gotten.

It’s really hard for someone to suck me to cumming. I’m just not really into getting my cock sucked. However, there was a young guy at the Unicorn in Chicago who loved sucking my cock and always got me off. Yes he was really cute, but it was his technique that made me blow. Now if a guy wants to suck my cock, fine with me but I’m not going to get off. 

Guest Tom52Bi

All the blowjobs I’ve gotten from my wife have been great,but the best she ever did was her first.

Neither one of us had any experience so the awkwardness made it even hotter.

I know I wasn’t able to warn her I was going to cum.I think my warning came the same time that I came.

She told me she didn’t mind that I came in her mouth and it was something she could get used to.

• 10 months later...

The best blowjob I ever got was from a hairy 30 something cub. He knelt in front of my as I stood legs apart. He put his mouth over my cock and I went balls deep down his throat. He had a beard which felt great on my nuts. He held my balls tightly in one hand and put the other Hand through my legs and shoved his thumb up my asshole. He sucked hard, using his tongue to press my shaft on the roof go his mouth. I thrusted hard and pumped my seed deep down his throat. He didn't miss a beat and grateful swallowed every drop. After he cleans every last drop of sperm off my cock he sucked his thumb that had been up my ass. Best cocksucker ever!

Guest Andy311

I love giving and receiving sloppy head.  The more saliva the better.  Love the look and feel of strings of spit hanging off my cock.  Anyone else have a saliva fetish?