How do you like to get choked(for faggots) or choke a faggot(for men)?

Guest dale3
On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 4:13 AM, beanna said:

I also would beg them to snuff me hoping one of them actually did

hot to think of actually getting snuffed while being fucked head in a noose and as soon as your top cums he tightens the rope

Guest dale3
On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 2:31 PM, beanna said:

being snuffed is the ultimate git a faggot bottom sub can give to any user

Totally agree. shows the bottoms total dedication to the pleasure and happiness of the top. A total and ultimate sacrifice for another

6 hours ago, dale3 said:

Totally agree. shows the bottoms total dedication to the pleasure and happiness of the top. A total and ultimate sacrifice for another

I willing to give a top or  group of tops that ultimate pleasure

any wanting to discuss PM. me for my 100% encrypted secure e-mail address

Guest dale3

Also very willing to offer myself to a top or group for their ultimate satisfaction. choke, strangle, hang, snuff

Can PM me or wickr me at cumloverdale

belts and ropes are fun to strangle a faggot but nothing beats wrapping your hands around some sissy faggots throat and squeezing the life out of the whore while you fuck it. feeling it struggle to try to breathe and seeing the look in its eyes while the face turns red and blue, even watching and feeling the faggot lose consciousness while you fuck it. that hands on feeling really makes me blow hard.i even like strangling a faggot while someone else fucks it

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest neghole4poz

I need to be choked / strangled and used by multiple guys.  The thought of going out to one guy and waking up as another is raping me is soo horny.  I'm an aids whore now this is just a logical extension of my sleazy perverted life style.  Ideally I'd like it to be part of a Satanic cult sacrifice.

Guest dale3
On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 12:57 PM, dale3 said:

Also very willing to offer myself to a top or group for their ultimate satisfaction. choke, strangle, hang, snuff

Can PM me or wickr me at cumloverdale

new wickr cumloverdale3

Guest SenorHorrible

new wickr hurtmebaddd

and I mean it

being choked from behind while my anus is ripped bloody would be a hell of a way to go

Guest neghole4poz
On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 5:04 PM, BoyStrangler said:

whenever i fuck a faggot that likes getting strangled i know i am fucking a true whore. any faggot into getting choked and hit is a pozzed up cumdumpster that gets used by a lot of dirty men.the words "strangle me" are code for "I'm a disease filled faggot with a loose fuckhole and i have aids"

That would be be...have now been choked, love it and I'm an aids whore. Wish you were in the UK.

6 hours ago, neghole4poz said:

That would be be...have now been choked, love it and I'm an aids whore. Wish you were in the UK.

i would love to choke you unconcious and wake you up with my fist up your ass to my elbow and a punch in the face with my other fist

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 5/2/2019 at 2:04 PM, neghole4poz said:

I need to be choked / strangled and used by multiple guys.  The thought of going out to one guy and waking up as another is raping me is soo horny.  I'm an aids whore now this is just a logical extension of my sleazy perverted life style.  Ideally I'd like it to be part of a Satanic cult sacrifice.

that is hot. i love getting choked out when a guy is fucking me then waking up with a new guy fucking me.specially knowing the guy that choked me out just shot his load in me and left me there for the next guy to use.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/3/2018 at 3:17 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

. what is your favourite way to get choked and strangled cumdumps? tops, whats your favourite way to choke out a faggot while you fuck it?

How ever the top wants it. I’m there to focus on pleasing his cum shooting cockin my hole. Recently I had one guy in a bookstore bathroom bend me over a toilet and pull back on my shirt choking me while he pumped away. The hand on the windpipe while on my back and staring back at my Breeder through oxygen starved watery eyes as he calls me a faggot and unloads... doesn’t matter, just leave me alive for the next load