How do you like to get choked(for faggots) or choke a faggot(for men)?

Any way a man wants to choke or strangle me is perfect. Love a cock down my faggot throat head pinned with no escape.  

The feel of a man's hands pushing till I psssout, I find very intimate, bonds me to him and his desires.

Poppers on top of chems make me especially easy to have me go limp on a man's cock.  The feeling of my faghole and body being used is so incredible. 

I'd love to experience a plastic bag,  I think my mouth would need to be taped closed so I couldn't bite the bag open? 

I'd love to hear from anyone that has done this to a faggot, or have had it done to it. 

• 5 months later...

I pass out after drinking 6 beers with the perpetrator and as soon as I'm out he starts making abusive plans. He gets on top of me fingers inside my panties the other fingers he put down my throat to silence me..he is getting around by making me gag and feeling my pussy muscles contract around his fingers ...not even noticing that I'm suffocated and losing consciousness but he is aware enough to pull his fingers out as I throw up about 2 beers. He rolls me over and gets saliva from my throat and shoved in my pussy as he prepares to fuck me missionary. At first it feels awesome even as he is massaging my neck with two hands but I can feel them start to tighten as both thumbs are pressing in under my chin, I feel a ability to breathe fade away as has cut off my air and I can't move or speak. He has his thumbs pressed on deep forcing my tongue out farther than I knew possible. He is pumping me deep while telling me that he loves watching me choke to death after 2 minutes of strangling my ass muscles are contracting and he is using me like a motorized masturbating toy before I pass out he stops so I can breathe then repeats until he fills me with cum

Feeling the leather biting into my skin as its pulled tight. The light headness as he controls your breathing, feeling your head pulled back as he tugs on it. The scaryness of iit as your gulping down air mixed with your hornyness as you feel that cock ramming in you. All while your hands are cuffed behind you or to the bed so helpless. Death can occur but it's adding to the sex. X x

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

Leather gloved hand around the throat, with my legs up around my head as he's fucking my ass. Pushing down on my throat and spitting on my face as he fucks me hard gives me such a rush. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I was around 15 the first time my neighbor; a Daddy type was fucking me in his bed and wrapped his hands around my throat and started to clamp down calling me his bitch, faggot and here cum's my cum. I was so turned on, I was begging for his cock and cum.

• 2 weeks later...

I love putting my hands around the neck of someone I am fucking. I especially love it when it a sub piggy fag. Something about controlling their air flow is so empowering. I never croak them to the point of passing out, but usually their face is bright red. One guy I was dating had a bruise the next day. He said it was better than any slave collar he ever wore. I find most women don’t care for being choked, at least the ones I have fucked. A few have, but they were also into more kinks than the average female. I really miss those days. 

• Piggy 1

On 12/19/2018 at 2:05 PM, BoyStrangler said:

well i love wrapping a belt around the faggots throat and pull hard while i fuck it from behind.i can fuck hard like that and when they pass out the cunt loosens right up  but nothing beats wrapping my hands around its throat so i can feel it struggling to breathe and look into its eyes while it loses conciousness. i love that look in a young faggots eyes when its not sure if im going to let it live.but for a gangbang whore.i like to put the boy on a fuckbench and hang it with an actual noose while we all fuck it. just gotta let it breathe once in awhile lol 

strangle3.jpg

Fuck Yess! I would luv every bit of that! 

I’m a submissive cumdump Faggot! I luv it rough! Choke me with your hands or a belt until I pass out then use me! I also luv to be restrained standing up with my arms tied up above my head, my legs spread and tied to a bar and a plastic bag over my head while I’m whipped 

Really love a top choking me but I’ve found it rare for it to happen in a session, only a couple of times.  Rough sweaTy session with spit, verbal, choking, slapping.  any uk tops into it dm me!