How do you like to get choked(for faggots) or choke a faggot(for men)?

24 minutes ago, BoyStrangler said:

whenever i fuck a faggot that likes getting strangled i know i am fucking a true whore. any faggot into getting choked and hit is a pozzed up cumdumpster that gets used by a lot of dirty men.the words "strangle me" are code for "I'm a disease filled faggot with a loose fuckhole and i have aids"

I tell all who fuck me,they are most  welcome to strangle me and go as far as they desire

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Pozmetexasboi said:

I like being choked and hit but not poz yet

i'm talking about faggots. cumdump bottoms that know they exist to get used and take loads.not men that get fucked sometimes. faggots who exist to get fucked. when you dedicate your life to being a cumhole that begs strangers choke you unconcious you can be sure you're gonna get pozzed.usually sooner rather than later. giving a cumdump aids is like getting the inside of a trash dumpster dirty. everyone knows its gonna happen but it doesnt really matter cause they're just a dumpster 

cumdumpster anim.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, beanna said:

I tell all who fuck me,they are most  welcome to strangle me and go as far as they desire

men are always welcome to use faggots like us however they want and be as rough with us as they want. its not degrading because we are worthless trash.especially us pozzed up, disease filled std cumholes

• Like 1

On 2/2/2019 at 12:31 PM, beanna said:

I agree love getting choked out while being fucked belt around my neck pulling tighter as I gag and pass out , bring me back and do it all over again . 

• Like 2

On 2/4/2019 at 5:36 PM, manseeker said:

I agree love getting choked out while being fucked belt around my neck pulling tighter as I gag and pass out , bring me back and do it all over again . 

fuck yeah i love it when guys strangle me with a belt. usually while they fuck my doggystyle. rope is also good. have you ever had your neck in an actual noose? its great

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LittleCumSewer said:

fuck yeah i love it when guys strangle me with a belt. usually while they fuck my doggystyle. rope is also good. have you ever had your neck in an actual noose? its great

No but i would love to feel one drop over my head and have to stand on my top toes while being cained or belteted on my body till I pass out !

20 hours ago, manseeker said:

No but i would love to feel one drop over my head and have to stand on my top toes while being cained or belteted on my body till I pass out !

i have had men put a noose around my neck a bunch of times its hot.a couple guys just used it to pull on while fucking me from behind. a couple guys actually had it hanging from the ceiling from a pulley so they could literally hang me while they fucked me. my owner had me on a fuckbench so the guys could have a great angle to fuck me and could pull me right up off it and fuck me while they were hanging me. he even did it once at a dirty outdoor fuckparty where they actually hung me from a tree and fucked me with a baseball bat

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, LittleCumSewer said:

i have had men put a noose around my neck a bunch of times its hot.a couple guys just used it to pull on while fucking me from behind. a couple guys actually had it hanging from the ceiling from a pulley so they could literally hang me while they fucked me. my owner had me on a fuckbench so the guys could have a great angle to fuck me and could pull me right up off it and fuck me while they were hanging me. he even did it once at a dirty outdoor fuckparty where they actually hung me from a tree and fucked me with a baseball bat

That must have been awesome. Were you T up and twisted 

On 2/7/2019 at 12:33 PM, manseeker said:

That must have been awesome. Were you T up and twisted 

a couple times been on e but usually straight or a little pot.i'm such a fucking whore i dont need to be partied up to beg a bunch of strangers to strangle me, fistfuck my hole and dump load after load of poz cum in my ass

On 2/3/2019 at 7:44 AM, BoyStrangler said:

i'm talking about faggots. cumdump bottoms that know they exist to get used and take loads.not men that get fucked sometimes. faggots who exist to get fucked. when you dedicate your life to being a cumhole that begs strangers choke you unconcious you can be sure you're gonna get pozzed.usually sooner rather than later. giving a cumdump aids is like getting the inside of a trash dumpster dirty. everyone knows its gonna happen but it doesnt really matter cause they're just a dumpster 

cumdumpster anim.jpg

This is me. Have been choked to passing out twice in public places while being fucked, and once in private as a guy bred my hole while my body quivered.

• Like 2