Do Tops have a right to bottoms’ asses?

ErosWired

Yes I can't think of a hot top or session where guy(s) hesitated or were shy. I pretty much lost interested when it took too long. That goes for aborted meets with tops, btms and vers.

Edited by JamesL100
spelling

Guest Descartes70817
On November 8, 2018 at 4:47 PM, ErosWired said:

Bear with me here.

This question is about bottoms like me who claim that Tops have an absolute, actual right to fuck us. Do you take us at our word? Do you accept that we (some of us anyway) are quite serious? Do you feel entitled, and empowered, by our belief? 

I’m not crazy. People don’t have a right to nonconsensual contact with other people. It’s just that in this situation some of us believe that a right exist that is so natural and correct that our consent may be assumed.

So - how do you men feel about this?

If you don't desperately want my cock inside you, and want to do everything you can to be the best fuck I ever had, why would I fuck you more than once?

44 minutes ago, Faggotuser said:

Yes. That is why faggot cumdumps exist. To take loads. All loads. From anyone, anytime, anywhere.

is that true? is that the reason i cant say no when older alphas show attention anywhere anytime as they not even try much i let them even if i dont enjoy i let them finish

9 hours ago, Descartes70817 said:

If you don't desperately want my cock inside you, and want to do everything you can to be the best fuck I ever had, why would I fuck you more than once?

I try to make every fuck the best possible fuck for the Top that chooses my hole for his pleasure, no matter who is fucking me, and whether it’s his first time inside me or his tenth. So I understand what you mean when you say, if I didn’t do that, why would you fuck me more than once? But what I still would like to know is, do you, as a Top, feel that you have a right to take my ass that first time? Because of what I am, I absolutely believe that you do, you and every other man who might ever want to fuck ass. I can only speak for my own belief - which is why I started this thread - but I mainly hope to find out if there are in fact Tops who feel the sense of entitlement that I assume is theirs, and are as emboldened to act on it as I am to submit to their demand at any moment.

Guest Descartes70817
10 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I try to make every fuck the best possible fuck for the Top that chooses my hole for his pleasure, no matter who is fucking me, and whether it’s his first time inside me or his tenth. So I understand what you mean when you say, if I didn’t do that, why would you fuck me more than once? But what I still would like to know is, do you, as a Top, feel that you have a right to take my ass that first time? Because of what I am, I absolutely believe that you do, you and every other man who might ever want to fuck ass. I can only speak for my own belief - which is why I started this thread - but I mainly hope to find out if there are in fact Tops who feel the sense of entitlement that I assume is theirs, and are as emboldened to act on it as I am to submit to their demand at any moment.

Once you've given me your ass and I've decided I like using it, then it's mine whenever I want it as far as I'm concerned. I'm going to use it for my own personal satisfaction, sometimes long and slow, other times just for a fast and furious near-rape style fuck.

10 hours ago, Descartes70817 said:

Once you've given me your ass and I've decided I like using it, then it's mine whenever I want it as far as I'm concerned. I'm going to use it for my own personal satisfaction, sometimes long and slow, other times just for a fast and furious near-rape style fuck.

sound like most ive served whom contacted me after again and i come back to be used again since i know i given them some pleassure.. many whom even raped me after furious near-rape style which many love to do frequantly since im thin, lil and they see me as young fuck meat.. as they told me atleast.. but they mean that i am doing great or better of doing some purpose and their pleassure is my purpose and done so many times that it must be some truth to it..

even if i dont get pleassure from it and many of them actually rape me when i need break ive came back since ive brth than i currently amose or im even more less worth than i currently am..

I know it must be so since most of them is much more smart and intelligent and i know im not and they told me for my benefit and my sake to get better life and a real good purpose based on what im worth

• Like 1

8 hours ago, nikkisiisyfag said:

sound like most ive served whom contacted me after again and i come back to be used again since i know i given them some pleassure.. many whom even raped me after furious near-rape style which many love to do frequantly since im thin, lil and they see me as young fuck meat.. as they told me atleast.. but they mean that i am doing great or better of doing some purpose and their pleassure is my purpose and done so many times that it must be some truth to it..

even if i dont get pleassure from it and many of them actually rape me when i need break ive came back since ive brth than i currently amose or im even more less worth than i currently am..

I know it must be so since most of them is much more smart and intelligent and i know im not and they told me for my benefit and my sake to get better life and a real good purpose based on what im worth

Then come visit this SIR. and this SIR can give the fag the life it had dreamed of and give it a real purpose, what the fag was born for and meant to be. it will be worthy to try it out at least .. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Collar4chemboys said:

Then come visit this SIR. and this SIR can give the fag the life it had dreamed of and give it a real purpose, what the fag was born for and meant to be. it will be worthy to try it out at least .. 

i will try collect money or get from family to travel again.. been a while since i did it for meet up use..

i would love try it but then ill want it long term until no longer of use atleast so i feel its worth the trip or to get stuck in other continent or country.. i wont mind that as long its country where i can get new owners that help me do some use so i dont feel as useless

• Upvote 1