Scorpion Bikers

Guest btm4bbrn

Guest btm4bbrn

Part IV

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Cody continued sitting on Zachā€™s crotch, feeling Zachā€™s now soft slick nestled between his ass cheeks. As time progressed, Cody started to feel guilt and regret about what he had just done. Here he was, a normal straight jock, sitting naked on another naked muscle studs soft cock, having just let the man have his way with him and pump his toxic load into him, and he barely put up a fight, in fact he enjoyed it. ā€œAm I gay?ā€ Cody thought to himself, frozen on Zachā€™s cock.

ā€œGet the fuck off me and clean me up before your next appointmentā€ Zach snapped, suddenly bringing Cody back down to earth. ā€œClean you up?ā€ Cody said looking down at Zach with a puzzled look on his face. ā€œThis cock isnā€™t gonna clean itselfā€ Zach told Cody, as he pushed Cody off him. Cody suddenly realized what Zach meant, kind of grossed out by it, knowing that cock was just up his ass. But, not wanting to displease Zach, he slowly crawled back down and took Zachā€™s cock into his mouth, licking the thick shaft, cleaning off all of the toxic cum and his ass juices. As he did this, Cody felt Zachā€™s cock start to chub back up before Zach pushed him back off of his cock, telling him ā€œyou better not keep your next client waitingā€ as he laughed out loud to himself.

Cody crawled off the bed and started to gather up his clothes, feeling more and more conflicted inside his head about what had just happened. He knew it was not normal for a straight man to enjoy what had just happened, but at the same time he felt some of the best things his body has ever felt taking Zachā€™s cock up his ass. Knowing that Grant would be getting up soon, and deciding that he wanted to leave, and push the memory out of his head and forget about all the great feelings his body felt during his first fucking. He whispered to Zach ā€œCan you tell your friend I decided to leave and that Iā€™m really sorry?ā€. ā€œI wouldnā€™t do that if I were you, nobody tells Darren no. And besides, stop acting like you didnā€™t enjoy what just happened. You rode my cock like a two-cent whore, loving every minute of it.ā€ Defeated, Cody lowered his head and thought that Zach was right and decided to go across the hall to Darrenā€™s room, knowing that he wanted another cock up his ass but still felt guilty about it.

ā€œNo need putting those back on boy, heā€™s just gonna rip them right back offā€ Zach said, again snickering as Cody started sliding his boxer briefā€™s back on. Cody gather all his clothes in his arms and turned to walk out of Zachā€™s room, naked. As Cody left Zach noticed Codyā€™s cock becoming hard again, rising up as he walked. Cody walked across the kitchen and past the front door of the cabin, his mind telling him he should leave but his feet carrying him into Darrenā€™s rom. He looked over at the bathroom, and saw that Darren had left the door open, but Darren was still in the shower. As Cody walked into the room, he felt another drop of cum slide out of his ass and run down the side of his leg, causing Cody to shudder knowing what it was but at the same time feeling slightly erotic.

Cody walked into Darrenā€™s room and sat on the bed, waiting for him to be done in the shower. As he sat down on the bed, he noticed a pair of boxer briefs on the floor with the ass all ripped out of them. ā€œHoly shitā€ Cody thought to himself, wondering how in the hell Darren had managed to rip his shorts so badly. Little did he know that the boxerā€™s belonged to his best friend, and Zach had ripped them off of him the night before, right before he and Darren pumped seven poz loads into him. After waiting for about two minutes he heard the shower turn off followed by the sound of the shower curtain opening and Darrenā€™s foot steps across the floor, walking toward the bedroom.

When Darren entered the doorway his heart immediately fluttered at the sight of Darrenā€™s extremely muscular, heavily tattooed, frame wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist with a very large bulge that left nothing to his imagination. ā€œOn your kneeā€™s boyā€ Darren ordered Cody as he walked into the bedroom. Cody, thrown off by Darrenā€™s directness and confidence, didnā€™t even think about disobeying Darren as he climbed off the bed and down onto his knees, looking up at Darren as he approached. When Darren was only about a foot and a half away from Cody, he unlatched his towel, allowing it to drop to the floor and letting Cody finally get a close up view of his donkey cock. There in front of him was possibly the largest cock Cody had ever seen. Still soft, the veiny shaft dangled down about 6 inches over his neatly trimmed ball sack that was holding what appeared to be two plums. Just above Darrenā€™s cock Cody saw the exact same scorpion and toxic tattoo, causing him to wonder if Darren was also poz.

Darren grabbed his cock with one hand and pulled Codyā€™s face closer to his crotch with the other, rubbing the cock all over Codyā€™s face as it began to grow even larger. ā€œSince my buddy already turned you out and you have a load of cum dripping out of your ass we can just forget about the whole reluctant ā€œStraight boyā€ routine and jump into you taking my poz fuck stick down your throatā€ Darren told Cody sternly. ā€œOpen upā€ Darren instructed Cody, and he complied, opening his mouth and stretching it as far as he could to take as much of the now fully erect 9.5-inch cock down his throat that he could.

Darren grabbed ahold of both sides of Codyā€™s face and started pumping him up and down the 5 inches of cock that he could swallow. Cody immediately grew hard and enjoyed every minute of what was happening. ā€œRelax that throat like I know Zach taught youā€ Darren snapped at Cody as he tried working the rest of his big cock down his throat, causing Cody to gag on his cock. Cody did his best to open his throat and tilted his head back slightly as Darren worked more and more cock into his mouth. Cody was only able to accommodate 8 inches of Darren, causing him to become annoyed. In order to get the rest of his cock down Codyā€™s throat, Darren plugged Codyā€™s nose, startling Cody and causing him to open his mouth further to try and breath around Darrenā€™s massive shaft. Darren took advantage of his opportunity and slammed the rest of his meat down Codyā€™s throat, resting his large balls against his face. ā€œThat wasnā€™t so hard was it?ā€ Darren jokingly said to Cody before pulling his dick out, and then slamming it right back in right after Cody took a big breath of air. Cody was feeling unsure about what was happening but was somehow enjoying it and only wanted to please Darren.

As Darren began pumping his cock back and forth into Codyā€™s mouth he explained to Cody ā€œIā€™m not sure if Zach told you, but we pumped several loads into some tight virgin last night, and I last came a few hours ago. Youā€™re gonna have to work a little harder for this first load of my poz cumā€ he told Cody as he pulled his cock from his mouth one last time. ā€œAnd you probably arenā€™t gonna earn your reward only using your mouth. Now that you got me hard and slobbered up lay on the bed on your back with your feet hanging over the side, itā€™s time to try out that assā€. Hearing Darren refer to his cum as ā€œpozā€, Cody confirmed in his head that Darren was also poz, just like Zach.

Cody panicked, but obeyed Darrenā€™s command. ā€œI donā€™t know if I can that cock sir, itā€™s way too big for meā€ Cody said, looking up at Darren. Sir?? Where did that come from?? Cody thought to himself, knowing he never called anybody sir. Darren heard this and smirked to himself, knowing that Cody was falling into place fast. ā€œIf you want to please me you sure willā€ Darren said to Cody, knowing Cody had found his submissive side and would want to please his cock anyway he could. ā€œI guess we can tryā€ Cody said, laying down on his back as instructed.

Darren walked over to his bag with his large spit covered cock jutting out in front of him like a large log. He grabbed his small bottle of popperā€™s before going back over to the bed. As he did this, he noticed the pair of ripped boxers on the floor, and suddenly his cock twitched with an idea as he bent over to grab them. He walked over to Cody and put his legs up over his shoulderā€™s, standing so close to Cody his wet cock was poking and rubbing at his ass. ā€œTake a hit of these, trust me it will help your causeā€ Darren said as he put the bottle under each of Codyā€™s nostrils. As he breathed in Cody suddenly felt a warm sensation running across his body, down to his still hard leaking cock, and making his ass hole twitch. Darren pulled the bottle away from Codyā€™s nose and grabbed the ripped boxer briefs from the bed. ā€œYou better put these in your mouth so you have something to bite down on boy, we donā€™t want to wake the neighborā€™sā€ Darren said to Cody with a smile, his cock twitched and spewed a few drops of pre cum as he stuffed the briefā€™s into Codyā€™s willing mouth, knowing it was not needed but way too hot to not do to Cody. ā€œThe slut who was over last night left these behindā€ Darren said laughing, as Cody realized for the first time the ā€œslutā€ Zach and Darren had been talking about all morning was a man, not a woman.

Cody suddenly became alarmed and his heart fluttered, and stomach dropped, not knowing if Darrenā€™s massive meat horn would split him in two. Darren reached up and grabbed Cody under the arm pits and aggressively scooted him back closer to the edge of the bed, firmly lodging his cock against Codyā€™s pucker. ā€œSince Zach was kind enough to stretch you out and lube your hole, I think youā€™re ready for my dirty cockā€ Darren said as he spit more saliva onto his cock, still slick from Codyā€™s wet blow job. Cody heard this and confirmed in his head that Darren was poz too, which from some reason turned him on even more.

Darren started applying pressure to Codyā€™s tight hole, trying to work his cock head up Codyā€™s slick fuck chute. Cody moaned into the gag as Darren did this, feeling a massive intruder at his back door that he knew was probably not gonna fit. Darren persisted, and after some struggle his cock head finally worked its way into Codyā€™s hole. Cody started moaning and screaming into the gag louder, and tried to push his arms at Darrenā€™s torso, trying to push the cock out of his hole. ā€œRelaxā€ Darren said, grabbing Codyā€™s armā€™s and pinning them up against his own legs. ā€œIā€™m not gonna lie, this is gonna hurt like hell at first boy, but if you let me work this cock up your hole, youā€™re not gonna be disappointed. Are you ready for more of my cock? Do you wanna please me?ā€ Darren said, looking down at Cody. Cody laid there with huge, wet eyes for a second as his ass stretched to accommodate Darrenā€™s cock, before he shook his head yes, inviting Darren to stick more of his cock-up Cody. Darren worked slowly but methodically, pulling his massive meat stick in and out of Codyā€™s hole, pushing further every time. Cody panted and moaned into the gag but let Darrenā€™s cock worm itā€™s way up his chute, spewing more and more toxic pre-cum and stretching his ass as it did. Codyā€™s ass felt like it was on fire and going to rip in two, but he knew Darren wanted to stick his cock up his ass, and that was what he was going to let him do. As he thought this, Cody could not believe the power that this stranger had over him, causing Cody to want to please him in whatever way he could. Yet his mind went back to the massive cock up his ass.

When his cock was about seven inches into Cody, Darren became impatient and grabbed Codyā€™s hips, and thrusted the last 2.5 inches into him causing the loudest moans and groans yet. Cody saw white in his eyes and the felt the worst pain in his ass that slowly began to subside as Darren left his cock-up Codyā€™s ass with his ball sack resting against his ass cheeks, allowing Cody to become used to the invader before he began the real fucking. Before long Codyā€™s ass began to convulse and his cock twitched, and Cody felt a large sense of pleasure at the cock lodged up his ass. Codyā€™s own cock started spewing his negative cum all over his chest and he moaned into the gag as he felt his most powerful orgasm yet with Darrenā€™s massive cock up his pussy. When the convulsing and squeezing stopped around his dick Darren slowly pulled a few inches out before slamming back into Cody, ā€œNow the real fucking startsā€ Darren whispered into Codyā€™s ear, causing Cody to start pushing his ass back against Darrenā€™s cock. Darren just smirked to himself, looking down at Cody as he began pumping his dick in and out of Cody.

Meanwhile, across the street in Cody and Grantā€™s tent, Grant awoke with a start. He sat up in his sleeping bag, groggily looking around the tent. As he began to get his bearingā€™s Grant noticed a dull ache and wet feeling in his ass, and the memories of the night before came flooding back to him. He nervously slid his fingerā€™s down the back of his shorts into his ass crack, scooping up some of the moisture in his crack and bringing it back in front of his face. He examined it and quickly realized it was cum, causing his heart to race as he remembered he let Zach and Darren shoot 7 HIV + loads of cum up his ass the night before. Grant felt panicked and pulled out his phone, ignoring the missed text message notifications on the screen as he pulled up Safari and Googled ā€œHIVā€. He read the first search engine hit and tried to figure out if he could become poz after one night of fucking poz dick. He learned that he could, and also learned about something called ā€œPREPā€ that he could take right away to reverse what he had done the night before and try to prevent the HIV from infecting him. As he read on his phone Grantā€™s cock betrayed him, becoming hard at what he was reading and thinking about what had happened the night before.

As Grant calmed down, knowing that he could take medication that could protect him, he went back to his missed text messages. He noticed the current time was 11:17am as he began looking through the messages. He read the first one from his girlfriend back home sent at 8:01, saying a simple ā€œmiss you babe ;)ā€. Grant ignored the text and went onto the next text, sent from Cody at 9:44am. ā€œbikerā€™s letting us use their shower. Iā€™ll be up at their cabin and will head back when Iā€™m doneā€. Ā Grantā€™s heart sank. Would the bikerā€™s tell Cody they had fucked him the night before? He prayed that they wouldnā€™t and would keep his secret safe between the three of them like Darren had promised, as he opened the next text message from ā€œScorpion Darrenā€. ā€œWho the fuck is this?ā€ he thought to him before it clicked it was the Darren who had fucked him the night before, who had put his number in Grantā€™s phone before he left. He opened the message to see a video, and his heart skipped a beat and his body began a cold sweat as it began to play. There on the screen he saw his buddy, Cody, naked with his back to the camera, getting drilled from beneath by Zachā€™s cock before Zach tensed up and looked like he was pumping a load into Cody. The clip ended, and Grant read the caption ā€œLooks like your buddy likes poz cock as much as you do ;)ā€ and he sat there, stunned at what he had just saw. His own cock was rock hard, and he was so turned on by what he saw. But at the same time, he was scared for Cody, not knowing if he knew the guys were poz.

He jumped out of his sleeping bag and realized he was still naked from the night before. Grant pulled on a pair of basket ball shorts before half running, half walking up to the bikerā€™s cabin with no shirt on. He opened the door of the bikerā€™s cabin and barged in, meeting Zach (who was making a pot of coffee, buck naked with his limp cocking dangling in front of him) in the kitchen. The two men stared at each other for what felt like minutes but was only seconds before Grant spoke first. ā€œDoes he know your poz?ā€ Grant blurted out, causing Zach to smile. ā€œYep he did boy. And when I told him he ground down on my cock further and practically begged for my loadā€. Grant was stunned and could not believe that these hung biker men had turned both he and his buddy from straight jocks into cocking loving faggots in a matter of 12 hours. Suddenly he heard moaning and the sound of skin slapping together coming from Darrenā€™s room. ā€œAre theyā€¦?ā€ Grant asked Zach quietly, pointing to Darrenā€™s room. ā€œBeen fucking solid now for at least 10 minutesā€ Zach snickered at Grant, both menā€™s cocks twitching in front of them. Grant stood there, in the kitchen, not sure what to do, as he listened to his buddy get fucked by what he knew from his own experience was Darrenā€™s massive cock.

Zach walked up to Grant and turned him around, sliding Grantā€™s boxers to the floor. Zach pressed his hard 8-inch meat stick between Grantā€™s ass cheeks and reaching around Grantā€™s body from behind for his nipples. Zach began walking, with his dick nethered between Grantā€™s legs, into Darrenā€™s room, pushing Grant along in front him with his cock.

As they walked into the room Zach announced, ā€œLooks like last nightā€™s slut came back for some more cockā€, causing both Cody and Darrenā€™s heads to snap towards the door while still mid fuck. Darren immediately began laughing but kept pumping Cody full of poz cock, while Cody looked at Grant, petrified that Grant was seeing him taking another mans massive cock. ā€œDonā€™t be shy boy, turnā€™s out your buddy is as big of a cock slut as you and was on his back taking seven toxic loads in this bed just a few hours ago. In fact, those are his underwear you are wearing in your mouthā€ Darren said into Codyā€™s ear, laughing even harder. Codyā€™s cock immediately began twitching and leaking more pre-cum, completely turned on by what Darren had just told him. Darrenā€™s cock became even harder as it continued pumping in and out of Codyā€™s now loose and swollen ass.

ā€œRoom for two more?ā€ Zach asked, not waiting for an answer as he forced Grant down onto the bed face first next to Cody and slide his dick up Grantā€™s still cum lubed and loose ass, going balls deep in one thrust. Zach went from 0-60 and began pumping his meat up Grantā€™s ass, almost like it was trying to race Darrenā€™s cock to see who could spray their load first.

ā€œWhen me and Zach saw you boys at the gas station with the camping equipment, we figured you were coming up here to camp, and knew right away we were gonna try and drill one of you this weekend. Little did we know we would convert both of you in the first 24 hoursā€ Darren said, fucking Cody like there was no tomorrow, his balls slapping back and forth against Codyā€™s taint. ā€œYeah, we even paid the ranger at the front gate $100 bucks to put you in the campsite right across from us. Didnā€™t you guys think it was odd you were the only campers around for 200 yards?ā€ Zach chimed in, also still fucking Grant. Both Cody and Grant laid on the bed, shocked at what they had heard, both of their cockā€™s rock hard.

Cody looked at Grant and started beating his own cock, and Grant began beating off himself. It wasnā€™t long before Cody came again, causing his ass walls to clamp down on Darrenā€™s poz log like a vice grip, setting off a chain reaction. ā€œIā€™m cumming, take my dirty load, KNOCKING YOU UPā€ Darren grunted, pumping Cody full of at least 10 shots of poz cum. This put Zach over the edge and he began knocking up Grant with his load, and Grant kept pumping his meat and came shortly after, spraying his load beneath him under the sheets.

ā€œI am POSITIVE we are gonna have some fun this weekend boysā€ Darren told the other three cheesily, and they nodded in agreement as they collapsed, catching their breath, with Darren and Zachā€™s cocks slipping from Cody and Grantā€™s knocked up holes.

• 4 weeks later...

I actually stayed home from work this aft in order to read this. The writing is fantastic, and the plot just keptĀ me on edge, leaking precum just like those unsuspecting studs in the campground. Now if only life would imitate art, Iā€™d be a happy slut. Thanks for writing and posting this. Please write again!

• Upvote 1