Taking cock after you cum

bbtwink95

When I bottom if I anally orgasm I can keep going but you can keep pounding my hole the top needs to slow down a bit but can keep fucking. When I top if I cum I can keep fucking and I cum again. I pretty much ruined myself by edging constantly.

For me, getting fucked feels much, MUCH better than cumming. Getting fucked is like an orgasm that lasts for as long as the top lasts, and only gets better with time. So, I try not to think about cumming while I am getting fucked, but if I do cum, indeed my sensations change and it becomes more difficult to take dick. So, before we start, I always make it clear to the top that he is in control and that there will be no stopping until he is satisfied. My ass belongs to him. Then, if I cum and ask him to stop or take a rest, he will just continue fucking me. This shortens the time I need to get back to normal and after a few minutes the pleasure returns full force.

• Like 1

Well, if I cum, the top can keep fucking, but I need him to slow down a bit. Like most bottoms here, I don't actually need to cum, sometimes the top actually makes me cum handfree, sometimes not. Also, when the top cums, I most of the time finished as well, like my pleasure and desire were linked to the top's ones. It's a bit hard for me to cum after the top came.

See, I rarely have this issue - mostly due to me knowing how to relax.

Whenever I bottom, I already do things that usually help me before a fuck. For example, if my asshole was hairy or not cleaned - it ain't gonna happen. My hairs make me feel like I have razor blades run through my insides, when getting fucked. And if I'm not clean 100% (Even after making sure), my guts contort themselves into a crunched up snake. So, nope lol

However, with the hair and bodily functions out of the way, I can get fucked for hours, and not feel any ounce of pain. Even after I cum (Thank you breathing exercises and self-discipline training).

There's this one redneck guy I let top me from time to time, and he likes seeing me cum. He's used to people just getting off, and then leaving him alone with his tool ( Boy, do I know that feeling). So, when I jerk off and cum, I wanna have him shoot too. So, it sure as hell surprises him when even I cum, I still say "Hey, go at it." 

8 inches of redneck house repair daddy filling in my shaved hole over and over again, is truly a lovely experience. Doesn't help that even when I cum, I'm still horny as fuck and love having a whole day of fucking. If only he could catch up to my libido...

Edited by Sunovabesh
  • Like 1

Guest jaydedday

I'm a hardcore fist bottom. I so love the feeling of a hand, hands or large toys deep and wide in hole. With my daddy, I can go for a long time with breaks in between to stretch, and let blood flow back to my legs (slings are fun). Once I get to the point where my daddy allows me to cum, my hole gets very sensitive. After a 15 minute break, rehydrate, eat a protein bar, I will gladly go back to my duties and get daddy ready for round two. 

I sometimes cum handsfree when getting fucked, I also have had guys want to suck me off before they fuck me, it definitely can be a bit harder to take cock after cumming but poppers always seemed to solve that issue for me. ?‍♂️

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Blackrabbit

I always make a point of not cumming until my to has bred me. If he's good I will cum hands free, but I don't jerk off. If he wants me to cum I will do pretty quick, but im happy just taking his load and feeling his cum fill me up