Hooking up with poz guys

Cdexter

What should i do  

341 members have voted

1. 1. I got three guys that want to fuck me 1 neg 2 poz detectable they said they would pull out if i asked them to what should i do

• Let them all breed me
    • Ask them to pull out
    • Dont mess with them at all

I got a few guys that want to hook up for a gangbang on me im hiv neg and neg for any other std stis one of them is neg as well but two are poz toxic the toxic guys said they would pull out but im still nervus but have a huge fetish for poz guys tell me what i should do

• Like 1

Well guys I promised id tell u what happened and im sad to tell u they flaked on me sorry for watsting yalls time thank you for the advise guys i was hoping to be telling yall that i nuted to and told the to knock me up but alas happy new year to you all

On 12/27/2018 at 10:54 PM, Pozlover1 said:

You are better off without HIV. 

It’s not the end of the world if you get it but it is the full time job nobody needs

Pretty much. If you want to get fucked by poz guys that are not undetectable, go on prep and don’t worry about it. Undetectable guys who are med compliment are pretty much zero risk 

• Upvote 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN

You'd be far better off if you went on Prep and then took the poz seed. Trust me...you do not want to get pozzed. Yes, you can treat it but it will fuck up your life and complicate it in ways you cannot imagine. 

27 minutes ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

You'd be far better off if you went on Prep and then took the poz seed. Trust me...you do not want to get pozzed. Yes, you can treat it but it will fuck up your life and complicate it in ways you cannot imagine. 

Becoming positive definitely complicates your life but I would not change becoming positive 

• Upvote 5

On 12/27/2018 at 10:54 PM, Pozlover1 said:

It’s not the end of the world if you get it but it is the full time job nobody needs

That's a great way of putting it.

My additional two cents: folks might think that HIV is a "treatable" long-term illness like diabetes. But does anyone think about how difficult life can be for a diabetic? Taking insulin is the least of your aggravations; for example, you spend the rest of your life making sure you don't have cuts or other wounds on your feet. @Cdexter: The drug therapy can certainly keep a HIV+ guy alive, and if he's lucky, he won't have any of the umpteen side effects of the meds. If he's only a little unlucky, the meds cause him to puke his guts out a couple of times every night. A few months of that experience will make you question your decision to chase the bug.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3