Swallow

alexander2u

• 3 weeks later...

If i'm at a glory hole i love servicing guys with my mouth & always swallow the load, I love getting fucked too but some guys only want to be sucked off, Yesterday i was at the glory holes & was sucking a huge 9incher & when the guy shot his load down my throat it made me gag & that i don't have that very often, it was a huge load.

• Upvote 1

Guest 24collegekid420

I've been swallowing loads since I was 14. From this guy I met at a grocery store. Married with children I would skill middle school and go to his house early morning. Spend all day with him and his family. He would go take a shower then I would walk in and suck his dick and get fucked. In his wife bed and his in laws once also.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MyDarlene

I don't think a real cocksucker would ever think of not swallowing, when i was very very young and started sucking cocks, older neighbor i remember got pissed off when i didn't swallow, i knew at that moment that would be the last time i didn't every time since then, swallowed every drop same is true when your getting fucked, i want every single drop deep inside my cunt.

Guest pigmanhknyc

I love cum swallow as much as I can friends or anonymous loads bath house or right from a hairy hole duck out the cream I never waste a drop. Now I get friends to save freeze and nail me cum. I use it too. Guess how looking for more always from you

post-16374-0-86917600-1451789786_thumb.jpeg

Guest pigmanhknyc

I swallow all the cum I can rap love eatingvitviutvifva freshly bred hole total cum pig. I ask buddys to save their Jo cum for me to eat too

post-16374-0-52756600-1451907568_thumb.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...