2019 Load Tally

Bammbammbarexxx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Binudenative

- My grand total of unprotected and raw anal bareback sex and cum is 9 Loads inside my ass now. I just bottomed bareback naked and unprotected about an hour ago in my living room. My down low top had a small cock and he pumped cum inside my ass. I still feel his semen and I.D Lube on my sphincter.

Guest dad2bttm10
On 8/1/2019 at 8:10 AM, BarebackBrat said:

Not sure where my numbers got off. Might go back and refugee but I’m showing after going through my notes. 62 loads up my ass and 15 swallowed for 2019 - I wish,

134 Total loads - 68 swallowed, 66 buried in my hole. Contest going between 3 of my regulars - Pig Brother, Cowboy, Married guy - works outside, sweats all day, like's his musky cock and stinking ass serviced before feeding me multiple loads.  Pig Brother is ahead 24 loads from him so far this year. I plan on draining him of a lot more.   Cocks sucked with no load - 34, fucked with no load - 20. Hate those " I don't want to cum yet" guys. 

Edited by truepig
Left something out

My total in 2018 was 105 and so far in 2019 I have taken 108 loads in my ass (i dont think any others count!), so I have smashed last years total and I will hopefully break this years target of 150. Maybe I should aim for 200 ?!

• Like 1

On 5/30/2019 at 8:38 PM, pupkairo said:

wow so many people here. and i thought i was a slut. im a bit behind due to a surgery but

march 4

april 10

may 6 plus 1 given -i topped omg it never happens-

looking forward to more

June 4 and 1 given, july, 7, august 12

bringing my total up to 43 taken and 2 given so far for the year. doing okay.

On 7/14/2019 at 3:51 AM, BB4fking said:

18 loads taken  up the ass so far in 2019, not as many as others but an accomplishment for me.

What a difference a month can make. I just spent 2 days in Hong Kong and 8 days in Bangkok and have now taken 39 loads up my ass.