a good start to 2019

Londonbear

Since I got back to London on Jan 3rd I decided I would try for a few loads to get a good head start on the year. During the course of the 3-10 of Jan I managed to get 11 loads and was happy that I had taken more loads than there had been days in the year. I got a load from: a local arse obsessed punk who has fucked me before more than 20 times. A train driver who fucked me over the sink in my office, an architect who shot a five day load down my throat, a young Kiwi guy with a thick 7" who liked going second, an exchange student, a local DJ who has fucked me a few times before which a nice chunky 9", and my boyfriend who was happy to go second or third in a session. Sadly now I am working in a conference center so ive had to slow down as the work days are crazy but ill be back in the saddle soon enough!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1