Tips on how to orgasm anally every time.

SlutBTM

Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 12:10 AM, NLbear said:

Depends on the top and his technique I think. I have a few fuckbuds who make me cum handsfree every time they fuck me. Others I have been with (with comparible dicks) don't. I agree a guy making you cum from just fucking you is an amazing feeling. Love it!

This is becoming my new quest/ and might lead into my next fetish of being caged, or using a chastity devise. I do know that there are factors that play into it: saving your loads, ( not jacking off), the right size cock hitting the right spot, and training yourself to make your Ass (pussy, man-cunt) to be the focus of your sexual stimulation.

Well, I'm now envious of you all. I have never had a hands-free anal orgasm. I always end up finishing it myself. Of course I don't get much action but you'd think it would have happened at least once. It's even hard for me to cum from a blow job. Amazing that many gay men are terrible at it. How is that possible? Oh well, maybe it'll happen some day.

• Haha 1

Guest FinalDL2021
10 hours ago, Slingin4u said:

Well, I'm now envious of you all. I have never had a hands-free anal orgasm. I always end up finishing it myself. Of course I don't get much action but you'd think it would have happened at least once. It's even hard for me to cum from a blow job. Amazing that many gay men are terrible at it. How is that possible? Oh well, maybe it'll happen some day.

You should try getting a BJ from a women.

13 hours ago, Futile2Resist said:

You should try getting a BJ from a women.

Well, someone who owns the equipment, and therefore knows what a good BJ feels like, should be the best giver. Of course, not everyone loves cock as much as I do. I go at it with full energy, focus, and passion, for as long as it takes, until I have delivered an explosive orgasm to the owner. 😉

Guest FinalDL2021
33 minutes ago, Slingin4u said:

Well, someone who owns the equipment, and therefore knows what a good BJ feels like, should be the best giver. Of course, not everyone loves cock as much as I do. I go at it with full energy, focus, and passion, for as long as it takes, until I have delivered an explosive orgasm to the owner. 😉

I didn't mean to be flip, yet I seek out sexual practices from other men, like getting bred, and getting eaten out, that I can't get from women.  On the flip side, I thought you might look into women for a good blow job. I have had a few women that are very good at giving BJ's even though they don't have that equipment. Its just like me eating pussy, I may not be a women, yet I know the right places to hit.

I don't expect to cum handsfree just from getting fucked every time I have sex. So when it happens it is a bonus. But there are a few regulars who pretty much get me there often or most of the times. That's why they are regulars LOL.

• Like 1

I don't think it's the same for everyone, but when I make my sub anally orgasm, it more about your stroke game. You can't be too rough or you will over load the prostate and you can't ram "too" hard at sigmoid bend because that can be too painful and instead of opening up the bottom will clenched and tense. You really gotta be able to read you bottom. Nice even long strokes tend to stimulate the prostate and open up the second hole and the pussy needs to be relaxed and open. You do this long enough your bottoms pussy will start spasming and he will cum from his pussy and possibly piss himself.

Nice thing about an anal orgasm is that you can have multiple and still be fucked.  Different than conversational prostate coming which is usually once it happens you need a long break to recover

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

And I think we are talking about two different things--in my world an anal orgasm is not the same thing as making  the bottom shoot his load hands free while fucking.

I just watched a friend have interior anal orgasms, six or seven in a row, as five men fucked him.  No semen was fired by him but he was totally spent.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Guest FinalDL2021
36 minutes ago, FelchingPisser said:

And I think we are talking about two different things--in my world an anal orgasm is not the same thing as making  the bottom shoot his load hands free while fucking.

I just watched a friend have interior anal orgasms, six or seven in a row, as five men fucked him.  No semen was fired by him but he was totally spent.

good point, I think what I am after is a prostate orgasm, I have had a few of them.  You stay hard, and precum turns to real cum, you feel a good sensation, yet don't lose that urge, and you can keep going.

13 hours ago, EasyPrey2020 said:

I didn't mean to be flip, yet I seek out sexual practices from other men, like getting bred, and getting eaten out, that I can't get from women.  On the flip side, I thought you might look into women for a good blow job. I have had a few women that are very good at giving BJ's even though they don't have that equipment. Its just like me eating pussy, I may not be a women, yet I know the right places to hit.

On the one hand, i agree with this. One doesn't have to have the anatomical parts to understand how they work.  On the other hand, a woman will never be able to relate to having a penis, and i think that gets into another angle of this, the emotional/mental parts. 

You seem bi, so it makes emotional sense to you to seek out a woman for a bj, but that emotional desire is missing for a gay guy, and i think that's an important part of the connection.  i'm not going to try and get into all the complexities i see, but EasyPrey2020 might have no emotional sexual connection with a woman and so if he did submit to a bj from a woman, it wouldn't have the same feel as it would for a bi guy, even if physically it was the exact same bj. 

i was married to a woman for much of my life, i learned how to give her multiple orgasms pretty early on. Over time though, that would actually upset her. She got to a place in our relationship where she said: "stop caring about pleasuring me, i just want you to take me."   Haha, how many subs or bottoms here can relate to that? i sure can. It didn't matter how good i was at making her cum physically, she could feel that i didn't desire or need her in the way a straight or bi guy would, because i didn't need and desire her the way i need and desire a Man.

There's an emotional intent born out of our internal workings  (we label those needs/desires with words like Top, bottom, Dom, sub, versatile... and a million other kinks) that goes along with the physical sex we are having.  

One of the things i really like about this site is we often discuss and delve into our inner workings.  

Edited by tallslenderguy

I think I've only had one hands free cum, I was spreading my ass for some guy at the video booths and he opens the door for everyone to see, one guy spit on me and told the top to cum in my "fat little ass" and boom I start blowing toxic seed everywhere then he drain his balls into me, it was crazy fun

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 3:17 AM, Dirtyfuckboy said:

I don't like the bottom to cum when I fuck them but it's an unfortunate event. As soon as the bottom comes they come to their senses and revert back to being a boring condom Queen. The reason they cum is because they are overwhelmed by being in the presence of a real man. The thickness and position of my thrusts against their prostate and my confidence naturally brings out their need to submit and please. I NEVER allow them to wank when I breed them and chems help keep them horny and soft so that they know their role with me. The only time I allow boys to cum is after I know they are carrying my strain and they are like me a dirty fucking poz pig.

When I am with an Alpha Male I like to cage my cock to fully service him

• Like 1

On 11/8/2019 at 10:41 AM, FelchingPisser said:

I thought that was the difference ass well

You can always tell an anal orgasm by the high pitch sqeel and the uncontrollable twich the bottom makes even after you pull out

A thing of beauty

Edited by find91
  • Like 3

Agreed on the last few posts.  An anal orgasm is not when we bottoms shoot our loads; that's a prostate orgasm.  

It takes a really good top to make me have a proper anal orgasm, though.  Last one I had (a while back) and my body was continuing to shake for another 5 minutes after he pulled out of me.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

Agreed on the last few posts.  An anal orgasm is not when we bottoms shoot our loads; that's a prostate orgasm.  

It takes a really good top to make me have a proper anal orgasm, though.  Last one I had (a while back) and my body was continuing to shake for another 5 minutes after he pulled out of me.

I went through a phase where I would have one everytime I got laid, even if it wasn't a long lay. The strongest one I've ever had made my thighs shake so hard my knees hit each other and I got a charlie horse. I had my feet resting flat against his shoulders and I was worried my toenails were going to scrape his skin because my legs were going crazy.

Depending on who's topping me I can have them pretty quickly but I don't need one to be satisfied.