Being On Call

marktulley2000

On 9/3/2023 at 9:09 PM, Cumjunky215 said:

This thread made me think back to some good days when I met a latino on an old cruise site, just wanted to come before work. He'd text me the night before or ring my phone 2x very early morning as a signal to leave my door unlocked at 5:30 a.m. for him to enter my place.  I'd be lubed up sleeping on my stomach and he'd undress and just breed me and leave.  I was suppose to act like I was asleep the whole time, in silence. About the 5-6th time while he's plowing me I heard him say" this is so fucking hot using you this way, god I want this".  This went on for about 7-8 months about 1-3 times a week. Sometimes I wasn't into it but afraid if I said no once that would end it. One of the last times I thought it felt like a different guy fucking me. Different build, a little hair, bigger load throbbing dick, different sound dressing.  Then I got a text from unknown number tells me he's this guys BFand knew the setup! I was a little freaked. Next time my anon visitor came I was hesitant but did it. Enters as usual climbs on and starts fucking, then says into it "sorry about my bud, he found my emails. I gotta be more careful" and kept fucking! Strange but hot.  Strange but true.

I had a blindfolded fuck buddy who occasionally would send someone else in his place. It was hot as fuck.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Being an 'on call' cocksucker has become my main 'sperm source' nowadays. The rest of the time, when I'm 'not in use', I'm available for other men at rest areas along the highways. There are enough men looking for a easy and willing cunt to dump their sperm loads into 😉 My throat has become a sperm gutter for many men over the years. There is no other way to describe it. I just love being on my knees feeling cock slide down my throat. 

It's hard work to keep being a good cumdump. I train my throat on a daily basis to keep the gag reflex away. I just love pushing a dildo down my throat every morning when i'm showering. And train the other cunt every other day as it is used not so regularly. But it needs to stay 'fuckable' as well.  It was fisted a lot as a younger boy so I dont really need to take care of it.

My sperm feeders are mostly straight, married men with high sex-drives reaching from young dads to older men who have become granddads. Men who take their 'junk' seriously. They use me for their daily sexual needs but turn to their wives for romance and making kids. They are very open about it to me: as long as I stay available all the time, I will keep being their 'regular cocksucker'. I love it that way. They are superb men and it is an honor for me to serve them.

Some of them have been dumping their loads in me for years. Others last only a couple of times. I gain new regular feeders at the rest areas. It's a mans right to find the right cumdump for them.

I live a wonderful life this way. I have managed to live the life I have been dreaming about since I was a young kid. Being just a simple sperm faggot for all men to use. Its my perpose.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, CumdumpAmsterdam said:

Being an 'on call' cocksucker has become my main 'sperm source' nowadays. The rest of the time, when I'm 'not in use', I'm available for other men at rest areas along the highways. There are enough men looking for a easy and willing cunt to dump their sperm loads into 😉 My throat has become a sperm gutter for many men over the years. There is no other way to describe it. I just love being on my knees feeling cock slide down my throat. 

It's hard work to keep being a good cumdump. I train my throat on a daily basis to keep the gag reflex away. I just love pushing a dildo down my throat every morning when i'm showering. And train the other cunt every other day as it is used not so regularly. But it needs to stay 'fuckable' as well.  It was fisted a lot as a younger boy so I dont really need to take care of it.

My sperm feeders are mostly straight, married men with high sex-drives reaching from young dads to older men who have become granddads. Men who take their 'junk' seriously. They use me for their daily sexual needs but turn to their wives for romance and making kids. They are very open about it to me: as long as I stay available all the time, I will keep being their 'regular cocksucker'. I love it that way. They are superb men and it is an honor for me to serve them.

Some of them have been dumping their loads in me for years. Others last only a couple of times. I gain new regular feeders at the rest areas. It's a mans right to find the right cumdump for them.

I live a wonderful life this way. I have managed to live the life I have been dreaming about since I was a young kid. Being just a simple sperm faggot for all men to use. Its my perpose.

You are an inspiration 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What this thread calls being "on call", I call "serving". In my world to "serve" a man is to give him the right to request your services whenever he pleases and, within reasonable limits, you drop what your doing and carry out the request. It's a dynamic beyond that of just being a typical go-to. It's a state in which you have committed yourself to being their for them sexually. It elevates it to a duty in your life. It's when you're truly someone's cumdump.

I adore "serving" men. I am happy to suck cock and do so regularly, but i prefer to go further and dedicate myself to a mans pleasure. I try to make these arrangements as often as I can. I tell these men i serve that they may text me whenever they wish and I'll do what they want, no questions asked. I only put restrictions in for work and very important events, but if i'm just home watching tv, then ,whether i'm tired or awake, when the message comes in i spring into account. When i serve a man i'm always on call for him. I'm there for him and he decides when i'm needed. I'm there for him whenever he needs and I sacrifice my right to decline because, to me, i made a kind of promise to ensure his needs are met.

I suck dick most days,  often a fews times, and take  a heck of a lot of loads. The majority of those are from men i serve / am on call for. A typical case will be getting a text from one asking me to go over to theres. If there's no reason not to, i reply "on my way". If i'm working, or at the gym or something, i'll tell them my next free time and suggest i come over then. Doing this makes me feel like a true cocksucker. Not just something I do from time to time, but an active part of my life.

I currently serve two men. a 58 year old dad, and a 24 year old student. Both have reached the stage where this is normal for them. They ask me for my services with no thought i'm doing so out of a charity, niceness, or anything, just that it's my role in their life. I become their cocksucker like they have a mailman or a doctor. As crass as it sounds, i fantasize about the day when cocksucker is a normal role in a community. A society where a married man can have a cocksucker to take care of his needs and state this fact openly.

In the past i've had up to 5 of these "on-call" men i serve. That was when i was not working and had the time. It can be a big time sink. Sometimes things even got so deep that i gave them a key to my apartment and simply allowed them to come and go as they pleased.  I had some of these men come see me for for years, and others just weeks. Some needed me just once a week, and others daily if not more.

My advice for any cocksucker wanting this is to regularly post ads online and just keep your churn of regulars moving along. Many will say they want you to serve them but soon bore of it but some will take to it well and appreciate what you provide for them. It's easy to do. Just give them your number and tell them you'll drain them whenever they ask. Many won't believe you at first but you prove it to them by giving them what they want. You'll not want to suck sometimes, and that's when you really need to. That's when you really prove your not doing it for you, but your doing it for them, that their cum flows down your throat freely due to your hard work.

5 hours ago, Sac-BB said:

What this thread calls being "on call", I call "serving". In my world to "serve" a man is to give him the right to request your services whenever he pleases and, within reasonable limits, you drop what your doing and carry out the request. It's a dynamic beyond that of just being a typical go-to. It's a state in which you have committed yourself to being their for them sexually. It elevates it to a duty in your life. It's when you're truly someone's cumdump.

I adore "serving" men. I am happy to suck cock and do so regularly, but i prefer to go further and dedicate myself to a mans pleasure. I try to make these arrangements as often as I can. I tell these men i serve that they may text me whenever they wish and I'll do what they want, no questions asked. I only put restrictions in for work and very important events, but if i'm just home watching tv, then ,whether i'm tired or awake, when the message comes in i spring into account. When i serve a man i'm always on call for him. I'm there for him and he decides when i'm needed. I'm there for him whenever he needs and I sacrifice my right to decline because, to me, i made a kind of promise to ensure his needs are met.

I suck dick most days,  often a fews times, and take  a heck of a lot of loads. The majority of those are from men i serve / am on call for. A typical case will be getting a text from one asking me to go over to theres. If there's no reason not to, i reply "on my way". If i'm working, or at the gym or something, i'll tell them my next free time and suggest i come over then. Doing this makes me feel like a true cocksucker. Not just something I do from time to time, but an active part of my life.

I currently serve two men. a 58 year old dad, and a 24 year old student. Both have reached the stage where this is normal for them. They ask me for my services with no thought i'm doing so out of a charity, niceness, or anything, just that it's my role in their life. I become their cocksucker like they have a mailman or a doctor. As crass as it sounds, i fantasize about the day when cocksucker is a normal role in a community. A society where a married man can have a cocksucker to take care of his needs and state this fact openly.

In the past i've had up to 5 of these "on-call" men i serve. That was when i was not working and had the time. It can be a big time sink. Sometimes things even got so deep that i gave them a key to my apartment and simply allowed them to come and go as they pleased.  I had some of these men come see me for for years, and others just weeks. Some needed me just once a week, and others daily if not more.

My advice for any cocksucker wanting this is to regularly post ads online and just keep your churn of regulars moving along. Many will say they want you to serve them but soon bore of it but some will take to it well and appreciate what you provide for them. It's easy to do. Just give them your number and tell them you'll drain them whenever they ask. Many won't believe you at first but you prove it to them by giving them what they want. You'll not want to suck sometimes, and that's when you really need to. That's when you really prove your not doing it for you, but your doing it for them, that their cum flows down your throat freely due to your hard work.

Solid advice!! 

• Piggy 1

I am the one calling for service. I have three guys I can rely on when in need to get off. Is not just about sucking my cock, they also lick my pits (makes me so horny) and feet. Sometimes my ass. I am overall hairy. Sometimes they ask me to skip shower before our sections, what makes me extra horny. One of them is around 30 years old, I would say. The other 2 in their late 50. I demand full service and I like extended sections.

Edited by Leckerlukas
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 2

I used to blow this guy local to me, anon dark room style.  Usually on Grindr, message and he would be round, always dark evening winter time.

I would be waiting mouth open.  He had a huge fat cock I would service him once a week.  I never saw his face, practically ran out the door and bolted.  Despite trying .

Years later an ended up fucking him in similar anon style.  We occasionally chat on line not even sure if he's local.  

The not knowing was the part of the fun, he's wanted to meet now and again but we have never managed.

• 4 months later...
On 12/11/2023 at 8:04 AM, Leckerlukas said:

I am the one calling for service. I have three guys I can rely on when in need to get off. Is not just about sucking my cock, they also lick my pits (makes me so horny) and feet. Sometimes my ass. I am overall hairy. Sometimes they ask me to skip shower before our sections, what makes me extra horny. One of them is around 30 years old, I would say. The other 2 in their late 50. I demand full service and I like extended sections.

Fuck yeah 💋 

i'm more or less on call to a couple of guys. One is married but says he prefers my hole to his wife's and the other is a big guy who likes to have his body and cock worshipped and says I do it well. I love serving both of them.

I'm on call for a couple guys. One is an older black man with a thick 7" cock that cums to me or else we meet somewhere semi-public. The other is a college aged boy who contacts me on Grindr. I go to his apt., walk in, get naked and, within a couple minutes, he fills my mouth with cum and then dismisses me. Barely gives me time to get dressed...😍