Bottom: What is your favorite position to get fucked?

Footnotes

Standing up, being fucked from behind (he has to be the right height for this to work well). One guy the other day was really giving it to me like this, and he shoved so hard he was lifting me up off the floor with his dick by my asshole ... unbelievably hot. I was on tiptoe most of the time. Sore next day, though.

I like this position also. I got fucked this way by a guy that was about 7 inches shorter than me so I had to really spread my legs to give him access to my hole. This put me a bit off balance giving him the ability to grab my hips and control the fuck much more so than if he were my height. I could reach the floor with my palms and give a bit of stability but when he really started to pound me it became more difficult. After he dumped his load in my ass it was an easy transistion to get on my knees to suck him clean.

Guest BushPig

Got fucked hard by a top who got me on my side with my leg in the air which he grabbed onto, kinda like (appropriately) in a bear hug, and just pummeled my hole. Now I know to stretch a little beforehand next time as I'm not as flexible as I once was.

Place and time more important. Forced outdoor in public to take quick deep load. Any position. Otherwise the ideal is a piss fucking breed where every we can. My focus is getting the top excited. Hard. When I am sub. As top, slutty used holes are such a turn on I'd fuck em all ways.

• 2 weeks later...

I like to be on my stomach, so I can feel the pressure and weight of the top on my back. This way I can feel his breath upon my neck, and feel the energy of his fuck motions. Importantly, it allows him great access, and to be able to withdraw his raw cock completely - then retrun it to the hilt as quick.

Love to get piss fucked........ any offers?