Bottom: What is your favorite position to get fucked?

Footnotes

On my back. I like to put my hands behind my head while I'm getting hammered, just smile, and enjoy the cock. Some guys interpret the hands-behind-the-head relaxed position as me being... cocky, and would then fuck me harder. Unintended consequence, but it makes me proud to get a reaction like that.

I also like getting fucked while prone, especially if the guy put all his weight on me. I enjoy some nibbling on the neck or ears in that position, but the best thing about it is the cock.

• 2 months later...

My favorite as a top or a bottom is doggy style. There is just something about being on all fours, strong hands holding my hips and getting fucked. I think the top can get deeper doggy and he can watch his cock open up my hole. As the bottom, not seeing is the top is hot. I love anon fucking, so doggy works the best. I can brace myself for those tops that are a little rough. And when the top finally cum, he can shoot it in deep.

• 2 months later...
guess i'm the minority - don't like it so much on my back (although fun watching the top's face as he unloads), but I really prefer standing up. I like the idea of dropping my pants in a bathroom or semi-public place and taking an anonymous raw cock and a load quickly that way. In fact, did it the other night at a leather bar. An older daddy was rubbing his crotch looking at me, I told him to follow me to the bathroom, where got on my knees to suck him, and then bent over the sink while he pumped a big load into me. I returned to the bar and finished my drink with his cum dripping down my leg - awesome!

Agreed, me too for the standing.

Hot post too.

I don't care as long as I can see his face. My favourite for ease and simplicity and good views is the old fashioned ankles round his neck. I like sitting on his cock, but often feel that's more about the strength of my thighs: it's a way of putting on a show for a guy.

Topping is more problematic: again eye contact, but probably the same positions except if he's sitting on my dick I want the cum to be running out of him (he can lick it up later, meanwhile I get to enjoy fucking in my predecessors' cum - how can you not love a cummy asshole?).