Bottom: What is your favorite position to get fucked?

Footnotes

Well the first question is what position does my top want to fuck me in? But if it’s my decision, I always start off, doggy style presenting my best asset forward. Love when my Alpha top mounts me from behind and fucks hard from behind! 

• Like 1

On 8/21/2018 at 6:05 PM, HardOneLA said:

I usually prefer to begin on all fours, doggie style, and have him mount and start to fuck me.  Then after a while I like to roll over on my back, legs up, and have him remount me.  That way he can work my tits (hog heaven for me) as he fucks and I get to look in his eyes as he breeds me.  Oink!

Perfect! 🐽💦

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I prefer to be told by my top in what position i should put myself. Or if i get to choose i love being in sluttiest positions where i have no control over anything. This makes me feel like a cheap whore. My fav is doggy, especially if it's in a in such position that i can't move, like edge of the bed or a back of a car seat. I love being fucked in cars.

• Piggy 1

• 4 years later...

Doggy! Hanging over the edge of the bed, leaning on my face, pulling my cheeks apart. Love it, make me feel so exposed and naughty.

• 3 weeks later...

I prefer either riding my top, doggy style, or missionary, in that order.  

I like riding the best because I can take the cock at my pace, and as deep as I want. I also love when my cock slaps back and forth between our bellies as I ride him. 

Doggy style makes me feel the sluttiest. 

And missionary allows him to work my nipples, put my legs over his shoulders, let me see his face, and so on.  

The top usually manoeuvres me into the position he wants me in. Usually, over long sleazy sessions, I get fucked in most of the standard positions. My own personal choice would be on my back, legs wrapped round his neck/shoulders which allows him deep penetration. I find it important to be able to maintain eye contact while I'm being bred.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Johnjohn said:

The top usually manoeuvres me into the position he wants me in. Usually, over long sleazy sessions, I get fucked in most of the standard positions. My own personal choice would be on my back, legs wrapped round his neck/shoulders which allows him deep penetration. I find it important to be able to maintain eye contact while I'm being bred.

I like that position too, eye contact is important

• Like 1

Definitely doggy. 

Last week a guy fucked me missionary style but, because he was tall and I'm not, I had to struggle to lift myself up for it to be comfortable. 

Whether backing onto a glory hole, bent over in the darkroom or elsewhere, taking a guy from behind is always preferable.  

• Like 1

If I’m on top it let’s me grind my cock on his belly to cum without touching my dick

prone bone puts tons of pressure on my prostate to make me cum without touching my dick

missionary is my favorite, the feel of a cock heads ridge on the outstroke is my favorite prostate stimulation