Bottom: What is your favorite position to get fucked?

Footnotes

I kinda like any and all positions but the two that usually are the best are:

1) Doggy - I find they can pound the hardest this way. It allows them control and me the ability to help out.

2) On my stomach - They can have easy access while having complete control.

3) Missionary - Occasionally. Good for eye to eye contact and the thrill when they dump!

On my stomach, but not doggy, flat out. I like the feeling of a top pounding my hole and I can't move. He can get whatever rhythm feels best to him and just enjoy my hole without any changes or distractions. I also like that I can't control how deep he goes or the speed and definitely can't chicken out. If he starts bare and wants to seed me, I don't have any choice but to take it.

I love being flat on my stomach with the top drilling my hole from behind, his full weight pressing down on me...his muscluar arms around my body as he's pumping his big cock in and out of my hole. Taking it from behind is so hot, it rubs my g-spot just right and I can get a better feel of the top's cock as it swells and shoots a big load.

Don't really have a favorite position to get fucked in. The one I end up in most though is the missionary position though. I love being able to look up at the tops face while he's fucking me, especially right as he's about to cum! So I guess I'd go with missionary as my favorite. Though getting fucked doggy style is a close second.

I like pretty much every position. It feels good to change positions with a cock inside although sometimes it's challenging too. (the top has to be pretty good size and completely hard and the btm has to be flexible, like me. ;) But my favorite position to get it in intially would be either squatting down on the cock or doggy style.

Based on my personal experience, doggy style works the best for initial penetration. I can relax my hole better and the top can have more control over initial penetration. (some tops prefer to be more in control rather than laying down as I sit on their cocks) And I think it helps tops to get more turned on to see me with my face down, ass up in the air, back arched and either my hands on the side pushing myself back or spreading my cheeks for better view & deeper penetration. ;P

• 3 weeks later...