Semen poll

Guest NULL

Anyone like the flavor of cum?  

761 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the taste of cum?

for me the taste has nothing to do with it. I fucking love feeling cocks pulse and shoot loads into my mouth -totally addicting.Swallowed my own long before  i swallowed another guys. My own was great but getting another man’s load was a game change. I’d much rather swallow than get bred / loads in my ass feel wasted for me it’s the tops choice but if he’ll pull out and feed me I’m in heaven. 

• Like 1

On 2/21/2020 at 10:27 AM, ErosWired said:

Note - I never, ever, ever spit it out...to reject a Top’s gift like that is unconscionable, and would be a dereliction of my duty.

^^^   This!!!  ^^^

I FUCKING LOVE the taste of cum. I just spent the night at a bathhouse and received 32 loads of cum. I took one deep in my cunt from a hung, young (~20) top, one all over my face while on my knees between three men and I swallowed the other 30.

While some people, including my ex, think the taste of cum is repugnant and spit it out, I think the act of spitting out a man's gift is REPUGNANT. This pig works very, very hard to give it's donor pleasure without regard for itself. But, at the same time, it HIGHLY anticipates the finish. It has become convinced that it is, in fact, ADDICTED to both the act of sucking cock (and balls 😋) and tasting/swallowing cum. Cum is always, every single time, DELICIOUS!!

Resized_20231027_131901_compress69.jpg.8831eb4e83a48571ca1de8ccdd825feb.jpg

• Like 1

Well let me put it this way, I have jerked off many times JUST so I could eat my cum.
I am now in the habit of collecting my cum, freezing it in a container, and once I have at least 30 loads saved, I drink it.

Anyone have any tips for vitamins, or foods, to make my loads larger?

• Piggy 1