Semen poll

Guest NULL

Anyone like the flavor of cum?  

662 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the taste of cum?

• 1 month later...
Guest jac158

Always swallow cum . Usually play with it in my mouth to feel the texture and coat the inside of my mouth and throat. Love the way cum slides down. 

• 3 weeks later...

My boyfriend likes to hold the back of my head ram his cock down my throat when he cums, so I only get a dribble when he pulls out :( 

I've blown a few other guys but its the same thing, they just dump it down my throat. I'm like WTF? is that it? How do you get guys to cum in your mouth? 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I love the taste of cum, but for me texture is very important too.

I used to regularly suck off a couple of my friends. They were both mid 20s, darky hair, very good looking with athletic bodies and nice hairy chests. When they hadn't cum for a few days their loads would be massive and there would be thick, almost lumpy, parts to their semen. The thick parts had a slightly different taste that I loved more than anything, and I would play with their cum in my mouth for ages whilst I smelt the film of semen coating their cock and the musky scent of their balls. I would also enjoy sqeezing out the last drops of cum from their cocks. Loved seeing the white liquid appear at the tip, as that would be the only bit I'd see - I was always careful and never spilled a drop when they unloaded in my mouth.

Being a scientist I did my research online to find out what was in cum.

The thinner watery parts are made by the prostate gland. The thicker parts come from the seminal vesicles which, amongst other things, add fructose to semen.

After ejaculation it takes a couple of days to fully refill the seminal vesicles, so I would always appreciate it when my buddies had abstained from wanking off for a few days so I could savour their huge loads.

I've noticed that in some guys semen is well mixed when it leaves their cock, but my two mates definitely had two distinct components to their cum, and that's how I enjoy it the most.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/23/2019 at 4:31 AM, dopey said:

My boyfriend likes to hold the back of my head ram his cock down my throat when he cums, so I only get a dribble when he pulls out :( 

I've blown a few other guys but its the same thing, they just dump it down my throat. I'm like WTF? is that it? How do you get guys to cum in your mouth? 

Yeah I hate it when a guy cums straight down my throat.

I need to savour his cum. I like to be in control when I suck a cock, so often they're on their back and I decide how far they go down my throat and when they cum. When I do allow the guy to dominate me I'll often control how far he goes into my mouth using my hand around the base of his cock.

When it comes to sucking guys off I actually prefer smaller cocks, that way I'm more or less guaranteed to taste the load. Like you say nothing more disappointing than only getting a dribble on your tongue as he pulls out.

• Upvote 1

Guest BTTMBud75

I’m still fairly inexperienced at that. I don’t mind to have him shoot it in my mouth, but, I don’t think I could ever swallow it.