Top invites his friend without me knowing

tybb

I had a guy invite me over and had a buddy with him waiting for me. I have a vague memory of one of my regulars bringing a buddy along, but not recently. Although I have 2 different buddies who keep threatening to bring their ass hungry friends with them. The more cocks for my hungry hole the better.

• Like 1

Guest GoneFishing
2 hours ago, Chargedup said:

Revised for grammar 

I had a regular bring a random bud to take turns on me. They ghosted me and then checked in 6 months later. Guess they wanted to confirm they charged me up.  At that point there had been many anon and known donors. ☣️

Happened to me this weekend. Had a great Arab guy hit me up on Scruff. He was visiting New Orleans for Mardi Gras and I live right next to a few hotels so I often get lucky. He was a straight man. Hairy beast in his mid forties, huge 8” dick, 6’4” and 300lbs, built like a beast. My perfect type. Invited me over to his room. I go in and he opens the door buck naked in a pair of black socks. He is hotter than his pics. I go in and he locks the door behind me. Inside I see two other Arab men similar age, one of them a thinner leaner guy about 6’1” and another more chubby guy about 5’11”. They’re both sitting there on the couch in their smelly socks and stroking their cocks. The chubby guy with a nice curved 7” cock and the thinner guy has the thickest beer can thick 9” cock. I turn around and look at the top I was talking to. He smiles and shrugs, “Three men is better than one, no?” I had no idea what do do. I quickly just got down on my knees and started to gulp down on the skinny guy’s cock while playing with the chubby guy. Spent the next half hour deep throating them and choking on their cocks before they took turns plowing my hole. Tall top went first and pushed in without using any lube except my spit. All the while I had the other two’s cocks interchangably in my mouth. He went on for about a good fifteen minutes before he loudly started to grunt and inseminated me. The chubby guy went next. His curve definitely rearranged my internal organs. He was faster and came in less than five minutes. The thin man went last, and even though I had just been fucked by two guys, it really hurt bad and I screamed. I tried to push him out but the other two held me down. He kept forcing his donkey dick in me. And went on for what seemed like forever but was probably about twenty minutes while his friends laughed and made fun of me calling me a dirty slut and whore. And just before he came he looked straight into my eyes and said, “iinaa amtalakak” (I own you!). And spit in my mouth and then groaned loudly as he spasmed inside me. 

Once he was done he slapped my face and the other two let go of me. From that point on, they literally just ignored me and pretended I didn’t exist. I quickly grabbed my clothes and thanked them. They still refused to acknowledge me and continued to laugh and joke in Arabic. They didn’t know I understood Arabic in bits. I gathered they were talking about how my “pussy” was tighter than their wives but that it no longer was gonna be tight anymore. I smiled. Then quietly left with three loads and a fucking hot memory for life....

• Like 14
  • Upvote 5

On 3/7/2019 at 4:09 AM, hornybrownbottom said:

Happened to me this weekend. Had a great Arab guy hit me up on Scruff. He was visiting New Orleans for Mardi Gras and I live right next to a few hotels so I often get lucky. He was a straight man. Hairy beast in his mid forties, huge 8” dick, 6’4” and 300lbs, built like a beast. My perfect type. Invited me over to his room. I go in and he opens the door buck naked in a pair of black socks. He is hotter than his pics. I go in and he locks the door behind me. Inside I see two other Arab men similar age, one of them a thinner leaner guy about 6’1” and another more chubby guy about 5’11”. They’re both sitting there on the couch in their smelly socks and stroking their cocks. The chubby guy with a nice curved 7” cock and the thinner guy has the thickest beer can thick 9” cock. I turn around and look at the top I was talking to. He smiles and shrugs, “Three men is better than one, no?” I had no idea what do do. I quickly just got down on my knees and started to gulp down on the skinny guy’s cock while playing with the chubby guy. Spent the next half hour deep throating them and choking on their cocks before they took turns plowing my hole. Tall top went first and pushed in without using any lube except my spit. All the while I had the other two’s cocks interchangably in my mouth. He went on for about a good fifteen minutes before he loudly started to grunt and inseminated me. The chubby guy went next. His curve definitely rearranged my internal organs. He was faster and came in less than five minutes. The thin man went last, and even though I had just been fucked by two guys, it really hurt bad and I screamed. I tried to push him out but the other two held me down. He kept forcing his donkey dick in me. And went on for what seemed like forever but was probably about twenty minutes while his friends laughed and made fun of me calling me a dirty slut and whore. And just before he came he looked straight into my eyes and said, “iinaa amtalakak” (I own you!). And spit in my mouth and then groaned loudly as he spasmed inside me. 

Once he was done he slapped my face and the other two let go of me. From that point on, they literally just ignored me and pretended I didn’t exist. I quickly grabbed my clothes and thanked them. They still refused to acknowledge me and continued to laugh and joke in Arabic. They didn’t know I understood Arabic in bits. I gathered they were talking about how my “pussy” was tighter than their wives but that it no longer was gonna be tight anymore. I smiled. Then quietly left with three loads and a fucking hot memory for life....

That’s hot as fuck

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
Guest Agree27

Literally almost this same exact scenario happened to be about a year ago lmao. Military guy hit me up wanting to fuck me after I was loaded. But While he was fucking me he told me he had a straight friend who liked to tag team. I just responded that that was hot, and he told me he was waiting the car if I wanted. That was a hot fuck. 

On 3/7/2019 at 2:09 AM, hornybrownbottom said:

Shit.  Sitting in the stall at work... That had me rubbing the head of my semi hard and precumming dick with out realizing what I was doing.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Total gift when a sexy top brings another man to share a bottom's holes!! Happened to me a few times and always feel grateful for the opportunity to be of service and get flooded with double the nut! This man shared me with a buddy just last night... 

Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 1.52.55 PM.png

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

On 5/7/2019 at 1:01 PM, Agree27 said:

Literally almost this same exact scenario happened to be about a year ago lmao. Military guy hit me up wanting to fuck me after I was loaded. But While he was fucking me he told me he had a straight friend who liked to tag team. I just responded that that was hot, and he told me he was waiting the car if I wanted. That was a hot fuck. 

Sounds hot as fuck

I used to have a fuck buddy who would stop by every Thursday night to come in and fuck me blindfolded. Our "pump n dump" agreement was three would be no conversation just verbal sexual talk, and that I'd be ass up, pre-lubed and ready for him every week. This went on for months until one Thursday I noticed that his "pattern" of walking into the room had changed, and I knew right away that either someone came in with him and he was trying to be quiet, or someone different altogether was there. It didn't take me long to confirm my suspicions when this new guy started to shove his monster cock up my ass, stretching me in ways I hadn't been stretched in a long time. Although I knew it was someone new, I didn't say anything and just let him pound the fuck out of my hole and seed me. I turned around and sucked him clean, admiring his monster cock and then he left.  He left me wrecked and sore as fuck. The next week I could tell that it was my regular buddy who had stopped by to fuck me again and I didn't make any mention of what happened the previous week, knowing our agreed upon rules. After that week, I started to experience a slew of random different guys coming to fuck me in between visits from my regular buddy, including a few return visits from the guy with the monster dick, and each time I just went about my business, never saying anything to them or to my buddy when he returned in a subsequent week.

This arrangement went on for a few years until my original buddy got a job transfer and he moved away. A few months later he texted me to tell me he missed our arrangement and then he finally asked me if I had noticed that he had sent other guys in his place at times, and I told him yes, I had noticed but kept it to myself. He told me the whole thing started when he was talking to one of his buddies about me (the one with the big dick) and telling his buddy what a willing hole I was and his friend suggested maybe they should swap, so they did. After they got away with it the first time, it became a game for them to find other friends of theirs to fuck me, knowing that I'd have no idea who these guys were but that they would know all of the guys who fucked me. The whole thought made me hard again and I told him that although I was puzzled at first, I had trusted him enough to know he'd never send anyone to put me in danger. They got off on knowing all their friends had fucked me as well.

About six months later I was out at a club and I noticed a guy who kept looking my direction. I was sure I didn't know him and he really wasn't my "type" and since I was with friends who knew nothing about my slutty side, I didn't really engage him in any way. Later that night I went off to the bathroom and walked by him and noticed out of the corner of my eye that he had started to follow me into the bathroom. I was standing at the urinal taking a piss when he walked up behind me and said "you don't know me, but I'm that massive cock that used to destroy your hole on Thursday nights..." and at the same time I felt his hand go into my back pocket and feel my ass. I turned around but he had disappeared as quickly as he had appeared behind me. After I left the bathroom I kind of looked for him but didn't see him again. I went on with the night not thinking much of it but at the same time kind of curious to put the face with the dick.

After I got home, I was getting undressed and emptying my pockets and I found a folded napkin in my back pocket with a phone number and a note that said "Let me pick up where you old buddy left off. If you're interested, call this number and say nothing more than 'Yes'". I called the number and it was his work number, so I did as instructed and simply said "Yes" and hung up. I wondered for the next day or two if and when I'd hear back from him but it was now Tuesday and I hadn't heard a word, so I thought maybe he was playing with me and figured maybe it wasn't meant to happen.

Thursday came and suddenly it hit me like a brick. He said he wanted to pick up where my old buddy left off, so maybe he wanted to start filling the Thursday slot. I canceled my dinner plans and went home and got myself ready at the usual time like I used to do for my buddy. Our regular time came and went and it was now 45 minutes past our usual starting time. I had thought maybe he wasn't going to show but something told me to wait a little longer. About five minutes later I heard my front door open and I assumed my usual position.  He walked into the bedroom and saw me there and said "That's a good slut, waiting patiently for his dick to arrive," and he quickly went to work on my ass. He did take over my other buddy's position, not just in fucking me but in also sending others he knew to fuck me as well. That continued for about another year and a half and then he had to move due to some family issues with his parents. I really enjoyed that time in my life and it gave me a great appreciation for anonymous fucks.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3