Ever chip or break a faggots tooth with your PA piercing?

BoyStrangler

:lol:I have a PA and never take it out.  When I fuck I fuck to hurt but it takes some effort to get blood from an ass.  So I can't imagine  the effort needed to chip a tooth.  I really find it hard to believe a guy who says they have chipped a tooth with a PA just by face fucking, unless the tooth was weak first.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have 4 Ga. PA and when fucking the throat I’m careful and the same when I’m sucking a dick with a PA. My regular PA for ass fucking will not cut you up, but my other one is meant to rip a hole up. Not everyone likes a PA, but everyone loves the look. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, steve-tmq said:

:lol:I have a PA and never take it out.  When I fuck I fuck to hurt but it takes some effort to get blood from an ass.  So I can't imagine  the effort needed to chip a tooth.  I really find it hard to believe a guy who says they have chipped a tooth with a PA just by face fucking, unless the tooth was weak first.  

It's an art. The trick is to hit the tooth from behind when you rip your cock out of its mouth or by grabbing the faggot by the head and face fuck it hard pulling its head off your cock then ramming it back down. When the faggot is fucked up or drunk its a lot easier. Not only is it fun to do, its also funny to think what he's gonna tell people other than "I broke my tooth sucking some strangers cock"

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:
5 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

It's an art. The trick is to hit the tooth from behind when you rip your cock out of its mouth or by grabbing the faggot by the head and face fuck it hard pulling its head off your cock then ramming it back down. When the faggot is fucked up or drunk its a lot easier. Not only is it fun to do, its also funny to think what he's gonna tell people other than "I broke my tooth sucking some strangers cock"

Wouldn't it hurt you pulling it out and snagging it on the guys' tooth,at least until his tooth gave way?   I could see hitting his open mouth with your cock and the metal making contact and breaking a tooth, but think ripping a tooth pulling out fast from his mouth would hurt you more than it would hurt him wouldn't it?

Also, and sorry for the dumb question - why would a smooth rounded metal thing shred a guy's ass?

• Like 1

On 8/8/2019 at 9:19 AM, steve-tmq said:

:lol:I have a PA and never take it out.  When I fuck I fuck to hurt but it takes some effort to get blood from an ass.  

Damn thats hot. My PA is just for show, had a few pas in my hole but not enough round here and none of them like you.

As to why a PA would cause bleeding...you can get bleeding from that soft fleshy thing called a cock being rammed into you, a hard bit of metal that moves, may catch on the uneven surface of your inside...yeah that may cause some damage.

Edited by WelshpupForPoz

1 hour ago, WelshpupForPoz said:

Damn thats hot. My PA is just for show, had a few pas in my hole but not enough round here and none of them like you.

As to why a PA would cause bleeding...you can get bleeding from that soft fleshy thing called a cock being rammed into you, a hard bit of metal that moves, may catch on the uneven surface of your inside...yeah that may cause some damage.

The last part of your post sounds like an answer but I was not asking a question.  I was saying I fuck to hurt, I don't care if it make you bleed or not as long as the bottom is feeling pain, I get off.  On the other hand if I see a little blood on my cock as I fuck GRAT I don't stop until I'm done.   Of cause I do take care that theres no need for the ER.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, curiouspuppy429 said:

Wouldn't it hurt you pulling it out and snagging it on the guys' tooth,at least until his tooth gave way?   I could see hitting his open mouth with your cock and the metal making contact and breaking a tooth, but think ripping a tooth pulling out fast from his mouth would hurt you more than it would hurt him wouldn't it?

Also, and sorry for the dumb question - why would a smooth rounded metal thing shred a guy's ass?

no its easier pulling it out because teeth are angled slightly out from the inside.If your cocksucker has jagged teeth pointing inwards it may not be human lol and a PA can cause bleeding in an ass cause its a large piece of irregularly shaped metal on the end of a big hard cock that's pounding the cumdumps soft tender insides. If you have ever been fucked with one you would definitely agree. Sometimes the boy doesn't even know his pussy is bleeding and your cock is covered in bloody cum. But l agree with @steve-tmq the most important thing is hurting the cumdump and reminding it what it is. A chipped tooth is just a special achievement and a souvenir for the cocksucker. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
Guest BiggerJigger

Do you guys realize the expense to repair a chipped tooth? I’d never take a PA in my mouth. I already can chip my pathetically weak teeth with nothing in mouth I don’t need any help from hardware.  But I think PAs are hot.

i love PA's and have had them up my ass and have sucked a guy wearing one. In neither case was there any physical damage done. Getting permanent damage to my body is never a goal, though i love it when a Top 'marks' my body by purposeful molding or shaving, etc.. For instance, my asshole was purposely molded by a Top to look like a pussy slit instead of an ass pucker, and i love that. 

i don't relate to guys who want to objectify or be objectified.  To me, being with a guy is all about getting as deep a connection with Him as possible, not the opposite that objectification accomplishes.  But even with objectification, to me it doesn't make a lot of sense to damage the goods. Kind of like getting a car and breaking the headlights with a baseball bat.

i guess i sort of understand even if i don't relate. i love men, Top, bottom or otherwise, and i would never support harming a wonderful faggot, that strikes me as totally wrong even though i get there are guys on both sides of this who are into it. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2019 at 1:41 AM, BoyStrangler said:

if on purpose maybe.. ive been only 3 times but loose tooths 2 of the times so got cracked .. wasnt funny waking up though.. 3rd time was worse since i dunno how many i sucked or whom skull fucked me since they wanted to drug me up and noticed on how many condoms ive threw up that they invited many more while i was laying on my back on couch .. dont know why they didnt throw the condoms since was broken and must have almost choked when eating in sleep or if they fucked them down..

but wasnt fun at all 3rd time sine half was totally off..

i had to tell everyone asking i had fallen when drunk felt so cheap knowing reality

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2019 at 4:19 AM, steve-tmq said:

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.pngI have a PA and never take it out.  When I fuck I fuck to hurt but it takes some effort to get blood from an ass.  So I can't imagine  the effort needed to chip a tooth.  I really find it hard to believe a guy who says they have chipped a tooth with a PA just by face fucking, unless the tooth was weak first.  

Anyone would have a hard time chipping my teeth with a PA, I take them out to suck.

I do love to fucked with a big PA, the rougher the better, if it doesn't hurt I'm not being fucked hard enough.

• Like 1