Smoking fetish

pozboy

18 minutes ago, Pnpguyny said:

I used to play with a guy who jerked off watching me smoke reds in my boxers

Same here - some guys ( Tops ) and some Bttms ( Esp. Fem guys )  - then my ( single } mother - she loved giving smoking b.j.'s - her girlfriends too !  :)

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest meiamdan

What's the most you guys have smoked before? I used to live in Asia, and got super cheap smokes - $0.32/pack in Cambodia for a while - was smoking 4 packs a day for a while there.

Same here.  My smoking fetish also long predates anything else that I'm now into, and goes back as far as I can remember.  I started smoking at 12 and was intent on becoming addicted which happened pretty quickly.   These days I smoke between 1-1.5ppd Marlboro reds and have never attempted to quit nor do I have any plans to do so.  I still get really turned on seeing a hot guy smoking and although I don't get to do it often enough, I love smokefucking, smokey blow jobs, swapping/shotgunning smoke,  and kissing smokers, etc..   

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Cloudycigarbear

Fuck yeah, cigar smomers turn me on. Having a big hairy bearded man pounding your hole while he is hauling on a fat stogie is a dream come true!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest ChaserBNE

Chalk me up as another one to add to the list of smoking fetishers. 
25-30 a day here, Reds. Been smoking since the age of 15 and about a pack a day for the last 10-12 years. 

• 4 months later...