Age you were first sodomized

qbrishc

A drunken 16 with a friend at his house, when his parents went away for a weekend.  He was drunk and puked on himself so i helped him into the shower and he got hard when i stripped him .. he was  embarrassed at that until i said chill and i started sucking him.  5 minutes later he had taken my anal cherry in the shower and  his virginity was leaking down my leg In the shower ....I took his about an hour later.

My older brother. We're 2 years apart, he was a teen at this point. I was already blowing him and our dad by this time. (Didn't take dad long before he started having anal sex with me as well. Also found out years later dad was the one that encouraged my brother go for it.) 

• Like 4

i was 14 years old by my friend and he also had one of his other friends fuck me while he watched and force me into total submission bottom.

Messed around a lot with my best friend in high school but never got that far.

So I was 19 and he was 20 when I took my first cock. He was average. I thought it would hurt based on all the stories but it went in easy with lube. Didn't hurt, just felt full. and good :)

• Upvote 1

Guest IWantIthard

Lol I won’t say age but I will say In high school by my parents neighbor who was in his mid 40’s. Lol I was the instigator though. I got fucked up with the sole intent of making a play to get fucked. I new he was gay and did research on him lol. He had a lot of guy house guest all the time so i figured he would forget I was still in high school. My parents were in Ohio until Sunday night so on friday night around 7 I saw he was home so I made my way over. I had a thong, and sexy bra on and was noticeable. I did crystal and drank about half a bottle of vodka. I didn’t realize how fucked up i was until he opened the door and he goes Phil are you fucking high. The only thing I new to do was take my shirt and shorts off. I’ll get right to the point here, literally I told him I want my ass destroyed by a real man. I was going to continue begging but he unzipped his pants. He had me cat walk upstairs to his bedroom, stopping to finger me hard on the stairs. I got to his bed and he was putting on a condom, I got on the bed and told him as long as he is clean he can breed his personal pussy for the night. He had a really big cock but being as fucked up as I was was bouncing on it balls deep. By the next morning he had bread me 10-15 times. I stayed there until my parents came home Sunday night. It’s been almost 8 years ago now and we still fuck 2-3 nights a week. I’m just a piece of ass to him. 

On 7/2/2019 at 3:01 AM, IWantIthard said:

Lol I won’t say age but I will say In high school by my parents neighbor who was in his mid 40’s. Lol I was the instigator though. I got fucked up with the sole intent of making a play to get fucked. I new he was gay and did research on him lol. He had a lot of guy house guest all the time so i figured he would forget I was still in high school. My parents were in Ohio until Sunday night so on friday night around 7 I saw he was home so I made my way over. I had a thong, and sexy bra on and was noticeable. I did crystal and drank about half a bottle of vodka. I didn’t realize how fucked up i was until he opened the door and he goes Phil are you fucking high. The only thing I new to do was take my shirt and shorts off. I’ll get right to the point here, literally I told him I want my ass destroyed by a real man. I was going to continue begging but he unzipped his pants. He had me cat walk upstairs to his bedroom, stopping to finger me hard on the stairs. I got to his bed and he was putting on a condom, I got on the bed and told him as long as he is clean he can breed his personal pussy for the night. He had a really big cock but being as fucked up as I was was bouncing on it balls deep. By the next morning he had bread me 10-15 times. I stayed there until my parents came home Sunday night. It’s been almost 8 years ago now and we still fuck 2-3 nights a week. I’m just a piece of ass to him. 

15 times? Bet you loved it 

I was 12 delivering g news papers , had a guy in his 30s always waiting for his.paper  always ask me if I wanted a soda . One day said yes , took me in and down to the basement to his refrigerator.  All kinds of stuff. devices didn't know what they were . When he gave me the soda he asked if he could suck my peter???? WHAT I said . He offered me 10.00 bucks. I said sure that was the beginning of the end of my virginity . Before long I was hitting poppers and taking his dick up my ass . Over time we used all the bondage equipment and I was his boi. 

• Like 3

10. He was 31. He worked for my dads best friend who was also my godfather.  He was actually kind of reluctant, he didn't have any intention of taking it quite that far.  

But i was to him, shockingly aggressive. I was also quite a bit smarter. Lol.

We had a mutual acquaintance that he kept in touch with over the years and he told the guy the first time we ever did anything sexual he was pretty surprised because I wasn't hesitant, or nervous or scared, all he got from me was impatience. 

This is hilarious though,  2 years before we were ever sexually intimate my mom was worried that I didn't believe in Santa Claus, which I didn't, I never did.  And by that time I kind of gotten tired of humoring her  So she decided to ask someone if they would come out to our house dressed up as Santa Claus. And guess who she asked?

Even back then i realized how funny that was. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1