Who Is Your Bareback Hero?

NYCPissBear

My Favorite was Family - my mother and father were sexually active in public - my Father was my Hero - all fathers should take charge developing sexual habits !  My mother and dad divorced - sexually was my Uncle / Cousin - both were very Gay active but did not know - early boy age - 2 weeks with them - Cock fest !  I had a few Hero's - it was every where to me - even the barber shop was HOT - 1 Black Barber having a huge erection !

On 12/29/2010 at 5:03 PM, cumdumpbugcub said:

BUD is one of my all time heros, i remember the first time i saw him in an early Dick Wadd movie, all of his tattoos and piercings, his insatiably animal nature, everything about him seemed free and [banned word], like he had some secret dark knowledge of what it truly meant to be a man, it was very inspiring then and is still inspiring for me today

yes, love him, his hairy arse cheeks, insatiable hole and pierced nutt sac

My bareback hero was rawlatinjock, he was an amaateur barebacker with a lot of content for free (before the onlyfans era), but suddenly he deleted all his account. I wonder what happened.

He was a really beautiful guy with big muscle ass who couldn't get enough cum.