Are you a “pig”?

ErosWired

I prefer the terms cumdump, or some variation of descriptive hole. Pig for me means any bodily fluid, stink, ect., I am more into degrees of submissiveness

On 3/10/2019 at 8:34 PM, ErosWired said:

Wait a sec before you answer - I know there will be plenty of responses along the lines of “I’m a filthy sex pig and love it” or “The piggier the better” or even just “OINK!”, but take a moment to reflect on the question.

I’m a cumdump, and I actually believe, for better or worse, that if a Man says he wants to fuck my ass, that he is entitled to do so. I have experienced a lot - a lot - of depraved, debauched, demeaning, debasing sex at the hands of some very twisted men. But I do not think of myself as a pig, and I never will.

”Pig” connotes something dirty (see also: Pigs and Mud), something unthinking, something less than human, something dishonorable. Yet in the context of male-male sex, it is adopted by some to mean a type of masculine play that revels in extremity, and some even wear it asva badge of honor.

What say you? If you fly the Pig flag, why do you do so when “pig” can suggest so much more than bacon?

mmmm... bacon.

I am never quite sure what people mean when they are a pig or ask me if I am. Honestly, I really have no idea what people mean when they ask if I’m into pig sex. I don’t think most people have a clue either. It seems everyone has their own idea of what it is. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 3/10/2019 at 8:34 PM, ErosWired said:

I’m a cumdump, and I actually believe, for better or worse, that if a Man says he wants to fuck my ass, that he is entitled to do so. I have experienced a lot - a lot - of depraved, debauched, demeaning, debasing sex at the hands of some very twisted men. But I do not think of myself as a pig, and I never will.

”Pig” connotes something dirty (see also: Pigs and Mud), something unthinking, something less than human, something dishonorable.

What a great question! 

I agree with many of the comments in this thread, especially when it comes to delineating piggy behavior from pig identity. I certainly can (and do) engage in very (very) piggy behavior and enjoy doing so with likeminded individuals, but do not think of myself as a pig — a sub faggot, yes — but not a pig.

Now, to clarify, when I am engaged in piggy behavior, I am definitely a pig; but when I’m not getting piggy, I am not. The nuance for me is that I am ALWAYS a sub faggot. 

I also agree wholeheartedly with ErosWired when he asserts a man’s entitlement to fuck and breed our asses. I’d go further and say that any man who wants to use me to pleasure himself in any way is entitled to do so. And while this belief is core to my identity as a sub faggot, it also highlights a key aspect of my pig identity.

A pig is insatiable and indiscriminate. It will always be hungry and will eat what ever you give him.

When I am being piggy, I am insatiable and indiscriminate — I will serve any man, and as many men, as want to use me. I will do what they want (with very few exceptions) and take whatever they give me. When I am being piggy I will always want more and won’t care who is giving it to me or what it is they’re giving.

likewise, when I am being piggy, it is because I am a sub faggot; but when the last man has finished with me and I am no longer useful to him or other men, I stop being a pig, but remain a sub faggot. 

Put another way, being a pig for me is situational, being a slutty sub cumdump faggot is existential. So, part-time pig; full-time sub faggot. 

• 3 weeks later...

I think "pig" is more of a state of mind. There's no one thing that makes one a pig, whether it be a fisting pig, or a poz pig, or a leather pig, or a pain pig. See? There's so many kinds! Some of us have multiple kinks, and can access those abilities as needed. Others focus solely on one thing, and do it well (or not, depending on their experience and actual ability). 

Imagine you are a piss pig. That's your thing. At a bathhouse, you meet another who describes himself as a pig - but he's a bondage pig. That's not in your skill set. And piss isn't his thing. So two pigs are not the same. Each person has their own skill set and interests, but in the example, it's not really a match. 

It's also a matter of how one identifies, even if others don't necessarily SEE it or see you as such. You may identify as woman, but if what most people see is a man, there's some perception playing into it, but also personal biases. A personal story: I competed in a leather contest in 2017, and someone who did not like me shouted at me during our class's group photo op on the first night. He said, "Wipe that fake smile off your face, you're not a real leatherman." I knew who it was and who it was directed at. I saw myself one way, and he disagreed. (He's also known for stirring up trouble and attacking titleholders who don't agree with his politics, but that's another tale.)

That aside, there are many meanings of pig. How one chooses to live out their own interpretation is up to them. We can't tell each other, "Here's a list of things you need to do or accomplish to be considered a ______ pig." No one tells you that you are - you just ARE. And one can get better at the things they do. Some of us need more education and actual experience than others for whom the skills are innate. 

Does this make sense?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Oink !  Oink !  I became a pig - took awhile - my neighbor - single male - was my main pig !  I was young - enjoying being with him - smoking cigars - he gotten me doing things- sipping beer - smoking weed - poppers - love pissing together in bath room - his cock was the main meat - poppers and weed was the main high - wearing - smelling his yellow stained or brown streaks underwear - more I doing things - higher I started to enjoy it more - more - Oink !

• Piggy 1

I definitely consider myself a pig for a lot of reasons, but mainly because there's a trashy part of sex that I live for. Piss in the mouth, ass in my mouth, stinky toes in my mouth, ripe armpits and lots of anonymous tongue in my mouth keep me horny.

Years ago I went to a party where I was the only total bottom. At some point everyone else was done and their boners weren't coming back but I was still horny. So instead of backing down I just went around eating ass for the next hour. It was deliciously slutty and I knew it, but that why I was so into it. I made it a point to lick out every stink hole at the place and even tried to take mental notes on the differences is taste and aroma from one top's ass to the next.

That was the first time someone called me a pig and I knew that's what I was and what I wanted to be. I go through long phases where I crave having a foot to lick or an arm pit to suck on, and there's never a time when I don't want to eat hot, ripe asshole or drink piss. 

On 8/7/2021 at 10:53 PM, gangbangsuperstar said:

yes I am a total pig. I have had a lot of men call me a pig and I often get used in the dirtiest, most degrading ways (to a normal whore). I am such a dirty whore that men have always known they can use me, pass me around, whore me out, and do the kind of sick twisted stuff that they can’t do to any self respecting human. men who fuck me treat me like worthless, disposable trash and use me as subhuman trash and a means to get off and do degrading, perverted stuff to. I just got literally fucked into the wet muddy dirt and pissed on outdoors by a few dirty old men in a cruising spot who stripped me naked and fucked me right out in the open. I have men tell me I’m the dirtiest whore they ever fucked all the time and men who tell me I am too trashy to fuck raw. I have been getting passed around and whored out since high school and had men do such nasty depraved stuff to me that I can’t even list it on here. I am not just a pig. I am trash.cumdumpster.thumb.jpg.490682006ba573a451e4269d2cd09bfd.jpgdaddyslilcumdump.jpg.ce7176da884c062b4f8ec23b59948547.jpgdisgustingass.jpg.fa3d199bb64b7359cbcab0c0350a8bf8.jpg

So happy to see that my similiar needs aren't off base, thx

• Piggy 1