Are you a “pig”?

ErosWired

Being a pig…for me.

When I first started having sex I did the basics…I got sucked and sucked dick.  I fucked, occasionally.  I remember some men thinking I was a “dirty” guy for I swallowed cum and I rimmed ass before I fucked.

Now I do a lot more…

On my blog I once called bringing my cock out of a man’s ass to his mouth The Pig Test.  I think it’s a good starting point for me.  It’s a freeing of having ‘respectable’ sex.  And if you’ve cleaned out properly, the lube your ass produces is delicious.

I love the juices men make.  I love the taste of them and the feel.  I don’t think it’s about uncleanliness.  I don’t want pits to reek of not having been washed for 4 days.  Sweat only smells bad when it has been on the body for a time and becomes full of bacteria—I want you to start freshly showered and we will make the sweat by having vigorous sex.  Then I will be licking those pits every chance I get.  They are full of pheromones—the very thing that gets our cocks hard.  And I hope you would want to taste the desire on my tongue.

Piss is different than urine.  Watersports pigs dilute the urine by drinking water or beer or fruit juice so it is almost clear piss.  And it’s about sensation.  I love to fuck a man on my bench, pull out and coat his ass with my piss.  For him, it is suddenly warm and wet.  And it causes me to rim him all over again.  Piss in the mouth – it’s about what is coming out of a dick—this never ending cumshot of fluid pouring into you.   Not to mention the head rush of serving the man delivering it completely.

And then there is felching.   I was sure I would never do that.  Larry Kramer made it sound so disgusting in Faggots.  And then it happened to me by chance in a bathhouse.  A man I was rimming pushed the load he’d just taken into my mouth.  I came on the spot.  And was hooked…

My chosen screenname sums up the sexual adventurer I have become embracing the pigginess that fuels my sex drive.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 3

Guest FatSnuffPig

I'm definitely less than human. I personally wish i could voluntarily sign away my human rights just so I can be abused without legal action.

But I'm not a pig unfortunately. As even animals have rights.

I want nothing to stop my full brutal destruction and eventual snuffing. 

I've been very piggy over the years and most men I've played with would consider me a pig, but I don't feel that I am a true pig. To me, being a pig is about your headspace.  Even though my actions may suggest otherwise, I'm not often in that headspace.  Yes, I want dick. I want to be fucked. I want to be used. I want to be bred.... but I always retain my sense of self.  To me a pig is always chasing that feeling - do what feels good BECAUSE it feels good.  I'm more concerned with my top getting pleasure, than myself.  Once he is taken care of, then I'm happy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Cumlaut

Basically, can't only bttms be pigs? That's how I think of 'em anyway....I've never had a single load up my ass so no I'm not. 

Being a redhead and still fairly young (very young looking) I think of myself more as a sex-obsessed imp. Actually since I'm so versatile I'm more like a sexual ninja.

Guest ATLpozbttm
On 3/11/2019 at 7:45 PM, evilqueerpig said:

As my handle attests, I identify as a pig.  That said, one can't be taught to be a pig, it's something that comes from within and it's primal.  At the risk of opening a can of worms, I've yet to meet a poz guy who wasn't a pig.

I totally agree, evilqueerpig. Being a pig can't be taught and completely comes from within. Either you feel it or you don't. Certain people, situations and drugs can bring it out but you always know in your heart and head whether or not you are one. Definitely a pig here.

My state of mind is one of being a total cumpig. I have had sex with thousands of men twisted, debased, rough, gentle, good, bad, hung, tiny, the works and I always find my mind just kicks into being whatever that top wants me to be and what he wants me to do. I have been belted, whipped, tied, pimped out. humiliated, pissfucked, pissed on and find myself totally unable to control my desire to please that top/s and get their seed. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 3/13/2019 at 10:21 AM, FelchingPisser said:

On my blog I once called bringing my cock out of a man’s ass to his mouth The Pig Test.

Therefore it would seem that by @FelchingPisser‘s standard I fall squarely in the “Pig” category, even though I don’t necessarily consider myself a pig for performing ass-to-mouth. In fairness, I think I must have left some uncertainty in FelchingPisser’s own mind on this score, as he kept repeating the test on me... ;)

One of the things that always comes straight to my mind when I consider the nature of piggyness is one of the final scenes of the well-known TIM feature Dawson’s 20-Load Weekend. After Dawson has chronicled his 20 loads (plus whatever he took off-camera), the camers zooms in on his gaping cunt, inside which you can see a veritable inland sea og white cum. His boyfriend, out of frame, comments, “You’re such a fuckin’ pig.”

I can’t disagree. He lies there fucked to looseness by a score of men, so full of their semen that a felcher would have to use a spoon, he’s sweaty, sticky... and grinning. He’s s pig.

I don’t call myself a pig.

But what did I look like on ErosWired’s 34-load weekend? I know very well how much cum poured out of my cunt afterward (by the numbers ~238ml = ~1 cup(!)), I was certainly sweaty, definitely sticky, reeked of sex... and I wasn’t frowning.

So I guess I’m having trouble reconciling the way I see myself with the way others probably do. Yet several of you have suggested that Pig is a state of mind rather than a set of attributes - is it possible for Dawson to be a pig in this case and ErosWired not be? Or is it a case of “if it grunts like a pig and smells like a pig... it’s a pig”?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FelchingPisser said:

I have few regrets in my sex life...but one of them is not being there with my rimseat at the end of your 34 load weekend....

We’ll just have to do an historical re-creation sometime. I’ve never been to an event like IML or MAL, or to any really big city where I might experience another ass-flooding... any suggestions?

39 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

We’ll just have to do an historical re-creation sometime. I’ve never been to an event like IML or MAL, or to any really big city where I might experience another ass-flooding... any suggestions?

My two favorite cities are Chicago and Toronto.  I have had good times in St Louis, Nashville (harder) and Washington DC.  I really liked Atlanta, but have not played very much there.  Cleveland is great during CLAW.

Guest GoneFishing

Yes. Last night this guy at the tub pulled out a fat dildo and shoved it in as he was in my ass.  He loved my lose hole being able to take his fat cock plus the dildo. 

It felt amazing.  So yes I’m a pig.  Tee hee

Edited by GoneFishing

Love Both IML and MAL, but I prefer MAL slightly more.  Have had great times in most cities, but I'd recommend either of those events, Southern Decadence in New Orleans, Dore Alley in San Francisco, or Market Days in Chicago if you want a smaller, but still sexual, sleazy time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, phukhole said:

Love Both IML and MAL, but I prefer MAL slightly more.  Have had great times in most cities, but I'd recommend either of those events, Southern Decadence in New Orleans, Dore Alley in San Francisco, or Market Days in Chicago if you want a smaller, but still sexual, sleazy time.

I agree.  I didn't include anywhere in CA as I have not been there as an adult.  I loved New Orleans, but unsure if it will be the same with the Phoenix being cited.