Why do you love sucking cock?

Guest CockSucker2018

Its the submission part for! The feeling of being a cock sucking sissy faggot for other masculine mature men turns me on! I love when a man stands over me and tells me to do what I was meant to do! I love sucking dick and making men cum with my mouth pussy! 

1645858_0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

For me it’s the kink of it all. The smell. The role I’m playing on my knees. I like the power the cock wields over me that’s in my mouth. The humiliation of an ejaculation on my face turns me on. I turn into a whore with no control. I literally roll my eyes in ecstasy because of the pleasure I derive from it.   

On 3/20/2019 at 2:41 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

omg I love precum so much. its like candy for faggots

lol!  sweet candy!

I blew a bearded cub a few weeks ago and told him how much he precummed and how sweet it was.  

I'm a bit different than most replies here -- I'd much rather a buddy get a wet & warm blowjob than wank away again into a sock again :)  feels better for both of us!

• 2 weeks later...

I love every part of it. Being on my knees in front of a real man, the smell, the taste of the cock , the textures of the head and the shaft, feeling him get hard in my mouth, teasing with my tongue, the balls, making him moan ,looking up at him with his cock in my mouth, the submission of it, and finally making him cum and swallowing his load.  I love showing him his load in my mouth before I swallow and then licking him clean.  I love it all. I just love being a cocksucker.

Edited by terry6082
Misspelling

Kneeling in front of my boyfriend, his hard cock in my mouth, his hand on my head holding it in place while he slowly starts to fuck my throat feels like the most natural thing to me. It's perfectly clear that I am there for his pleasure and satisfaction, nothing else. I always look up to him, seeking eye contact to tell him I'm there to be used by him. We're both into spit, so from time to time, he'll take out his cock and spit in my mouth which is just as good as cum for my taste - not sure why but I totally get off on taking the top's spit in my mouth and swallowing it. I would find it extremely humiliating in any non-sexual context and I'm sure many guys don't like getting spat in their mouth during sex, but for me, it's another form of submission the top - similar to sucking cock and swallowing cum but kind of more intimate since it can be combined with kissing. If things get a little heated, he'll also pull his cock out and slap my face with it or he'll slap me with his hand or do some light choking, feeling his cock sliding down my throat. Finally tasting his load in my mouth or feeling his cock pulse while he shoots his load down my throat while he pushes his hipbone against my face is like the ultimate reward. I usually have no need to cum myself - having pleased him and getting his cum is all I need. Won't say no to getting fucked, of course, if he's ready for another round.

I had a lot of trouble taking my boyfriend's cock down my throat initially, due to his girth and my lack of experience at the time, and I was really frustrated. Just sucking him off without taking him all the way felt like getting fucked with the the cock only being pushed inside halfway. I used lidocaine to reduce the gag reflex and he let me practice on his cock countless times until I could take it with little to no gagging - I felt so happy when I was first able to take his cock completely. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can't really put it in to words but  it's just a feeling. I get when come to guys just want drop to my knees  Use to have a daddy would set up play dates love watching me suck cock 

Guest subsam1512

First of all, the sheer sight of hard cock so powerful that I instinctively want to give it oral attention.   The scent of a man's cock and balls is intoxicating.  The cock head is so appetizing and inviting.   The feel of his hard shaft in my mouth and sliding down my throat is amazing.  Ultimately making a guys cock explode and hearing him groan/grunt/respond in some way is a huge highlight. 

Putting it into your mouth while it’s still soft, and feeling it get harder as you suck on it. Hearing the guy’s moans and his hands on the back of your head, thrusting himself into your warm mouth. Then, he rewards you with his warm seed. Nothing better than that. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Reeo

As a submissive faggot, there is no greater joy for me than kneeling before a man and worshipping his cock. The act is one of total acknowledgement that I am at the service of and enjoyment for a man and his cock. It shows my respect and adoration for the man as my superior.

I love everything about cock! The thought, look, smell, taste and feel of cock down my throat 😍                        And cum as my reward for a job well done. 

• 1 month later...

What I like most about sucking a cock is the hot load of sweet cum. That is what I really suck for, his cum. But I also love the feel of a cock getting hard as I suck on it. The wonderful aroma of his cock, the pulsating as he pumps cum into my mouth. I know he is feeling a fantastic pleasure as he goes off and get sucked but to be honest I suck cocks for my pleasure first. It is a euphoric feeling I get when I am lost in the sucking of a hard cock.