Virgin Raped by 8 Asian Lads

After years of fantasy and acting straight, and having girlfriends etc, and the age of 17 I had decided to come out. I told my family and people at school that I was gay. I admitted to fantasies about other guys in my year, and even pursued a couple that I was convinced was gay! It was shortly after my 18th birthday that I had my first sexual experience.

It was late September and I'd gone out after finishing work at my part time supermarket job. Had only planned to have the one drink but ended up (as always) in the local club. The town I come from was never particularly tolerant of Gay people, so there were no Gay, or Gay-Friendly bars or clubs. Having come onto a guy in the club, I was asked to leave as a number of guys in there were ready to beat me up and the manager thought it would be best for everyone if I left. From there I decided that rather than walk one of the long routes home that I'd take a shortcut through the park. Bad move!

The park was in the centre of the town's Islamic community, and made up a high proportion of my school's intake. While walking through the park I soon became aware that I wasn't alone, and soon was surrounded by 8 Asian lads who I recognised from school. "This is that puff from school, lads" one of them said "he says he likes cock!" "We don't like queers in our park" another said. "I think we need to teach him a lesson." I was convinced I was about to get beaten within an inch of my life! My heart was racing and I feared for my life. "I don't think he'll like cock much after this" said the guy in front of me! Next thing I knew, they grabbed me an pushed me to my knees! I closed my eyes in fear, then suddenly I felt a warm liquid hit my face, they were pissing on me. Then, one of the guys grabbed my head and opened my mouth while another pissed directly into it! As things continued, they each shoved their cocks down my throat. This was all too much, I'd never even been with a guy before, and here I was with 8 homophobic Muslim lads being pissed on and being forced to suck their cocks!

"Get him on his back" one of them said. A couple of them grabbed me and threw me to the ground onto my back, they then stripped my pants off. In turn they each ploughed their cocks into me: no lube, no spit, just by brute force. None of them were particularly hung but it was a virgin hole that had had no preparation. The onslaught seemed to last forever 'though in reality was probably an hour or so. But each guy brutally fucked my hole to shreds and planted a load.

Having all finished they spat on me and left. While in shock at what had happened I lay the on the ground leaking cum and blood onto the path beneath me. I never spoke of that day again!

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

rape is not good in any degree!!!! and those so called'' STRAIGHT'' !!!???!!! guys who did that to you....? i don't think so!! very sick and twisted gay boys is what they are....being a nasty ,hot pig in bed is hot but they truly have deep problems!!!