Lube Shooter...

rawmonster

Lube Shooter...   

16 members have voted

1. 1. what is the real purpose for these? 

• To squirt lube in your butt
    • Cum from a used condom? 

3 hours ago, rawTOP said:

Actually, the real purpose is booty bumps for chem sex… But it works for other purposes as well.

Ha, interesting. That almost seems kind of obvious when one looks at it, but i never connected that. i have a long term fantasy of being stealth booty bumped, but suspect the reality would not be as hot as the fantasy. 

i have 50 mL syringes that i fill with Elbow Grease lube and leave out for hook ups to use on me when they find me presenting my hole for them. i have yet to ever have a guy use one of them one me? They always go for the jar or bottle of lube? 

As for using it for cum?  i wish more guys  valued their seed and were careful/thoughful about wasting cum when jacking off.  i wish all Tops saved their cum with the intent of eventually insemenating a bottom with their seed.  If that were common mentality, these things would be common too? 

• Upvote 1

On 4/30/2019 at 10:11 AM, rawmonster said:

what is the real purpose for these? 

to squirt lube in your butt

or 

cum from a used condom? 

51PLEQkEC1L._SL1500_.jpg

i don't think i'd go to the trouble of trying to get the cum from a condom out of the condom and into this. i have a simple method when i find a used condom where i just put it in my hole while turning it inside out. I.e., i put my finger on the filled in and push that part into my hole. The friction from the sides of my hole wipe all the cum off the condom and leave it in my hole... where it belongs 😉

• Like 1

Love the comments!! 

I have one of those... excellent for inserting lube nice and deep.  I also freeze cum in a shot glass.  I let it melt and draw it up into this little beauty and push it up in my ass or my bottom's ass.  EXTRA nice lube!

As far as drawing out of a condom? I agree with 'tallslenderguy' and push a used condom up against my hole and then push the cum inside my hole.  

But I love this little toy!!!

• Like 1

I've used it for lube - works well to fill your hole with lube - especially if you are in a sex club - I guess it could be used for a booty bump, but a syringe would be better for that I think ....

Guest BreedMeInVegas

I've used mine for three different things.  Booty bump, lube before getting fucked, and of course sucking cum out of a used condom and then shooting it deep inside me.