Orlando. - Not a total loss

Oldercumslut

Orlando hasn't been a total loss.   Last night was good to me.

#1 Started with a younger black guy.  stocky.  Nice cock.   Began with a condom but it came off quickly. 2 loads in my ass and one in my mouth and I think he could have gone longer.

#2 was big guy.   But I don't discriminate.  He was a good fuck.  Nice load of thick cum.

#3 was totally anon.   Had door open, lights out.   He came in, I was laying on bed.  I sucked him hard.  Respectable 6". HE pulled me off the edge of the bed and shoved it in.   5 stokes and he went balls deep and blew his load.   Pulled up his pants and left.

#4 was basically the same.  Younger staying in same hotel.  (Thank you Grindr).  He was already hard and fucked me like a jackrabbit.  Grunted and came.   Then pretty much ran out of the room.

#5 Was in the early hours of the morning.  Plz Undetectable.   Chubby, Kept asking if I was clean.  I started by sucking him.   Again a perfect 6". As he got hard he added to the lube in my ass.   He had me lay on my side and fucked me.   Mixed speed and depth.  Rocked the bed.   Grunted and pushed as far in as he could go.  As he pulled out my ass kept twitching. ( how I know iv'e been fucked good)

• Like 2