father/son incest?

• 4 weeks later...

I had a sexual relationship with my younger brother for many years.  Our dad caught us numerous times (we were pre-teen), and just told us to "stop it".  Being stupid kids, we continued, until one late night a couple of years later, my brother and I were in the pool.  Very dark.  We heard the patio door slide open.  Figuring we were just going to get a reprimand once again, we swam to the edge of the pool.  As our dad came into focus in the dark, we could see he was naked and sporting a great hard-on.  He sat down, and said "boys, share your dad's cock.  Then it began!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 6

On 3/20/2024 at 9:43 PM, N2DADSON said:

I had a sexual relationship with my younger brother for many years.  Our dad caught us numerous times (we were pre-teen), and just told us to "stop it".  Being stupid kids, we continued, until one late night a couple of years later, my brother and I were in the pool.  Very dark.  We heard the patio door slide open.  Figuring we were just going to get a reprimand once again, we swam to the edge of the pool.  As our dad came into focus in the dark, we could see he was naked and sporting a great hard-on.  He sat down, and said "boys, share your dad's cock.  Then it began!

Fukkkin hot! Who got your dad's load first - you or your brother? Mouth or ass?

On 3/20/2024 at 3:43 PM, N2DADSON said:

Fuck that's hot!

On 5/28/2019 at 4:55 AM, jizzmboy said:

Oh yeah... me and my dad and me and my sons.... all the time. It’s how we live our everyday lives. We fuck each other all the time...

Fuck man! For real?

On 10/25/2023 at 8:00 AM, Heir2012 said:

The first picture I'm almost 100% sure is of a father and son because they do look alike.

I'm torn with the second picture. I've seen the video, and while they do banter as if they know each other, they don't look anything alike. Does anyone know about the "father and son" in the second picture? Are they actually related? 

I couldn't say for sure, but I love the idea. I hate those fake vids where you know there's no relation. I love real son/dad and brother/brother sex. Never did it myself. Not really interested in any of my relations, but love seeing it for real.

On 11/17/2023 at 5:21 PM, flopera2 said:

Definitely my biggest fantasy. My dad and I have never done anything and he’s very straight but I fantasize about having a sexual relationship with him and bonding in a new way. He’s divorced again and probably thinks he’ll be sexless forever but wish he knew he had someone willing to take care of him whenever he needs it.  

Wish I could figure out how to seduce him lol. I did recently send him a smutty pic by “accident” and after joking around he answer “Impressive!” when I asked how I looked lol

It would be cool if you could figure this out. You'd be a hot fuck for sure.

I commented on this topic before but this subject does not have to be so "horrid" as it sounds.  Father/Spn combinations have been something I have done in the past and will continue to do so in the future.  If the father is pushing 50 and the son is in his mid-20'a, who am I to judge?   I  have been having sex with the father for years, and when he bought his son (very much an adult) who am I to judge?   His son was there because he wanted to be, and he and his father never touched each other, it was all about me.  What's wrong with that? To be frank, there were plenty of bottoms that would have said  "why not", and if the father was not so honest, I might not have known.

Big deal, so they were related, they weren't having sex with each other, they were having sex with me, so who  gives a damn?  I didn't.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1