father/son incest?

Never been involved with it. I love the idea, especially with a dad that's considered very handsome like I have, being muscled and the perfect example of a guy everybody wants. But I think it's best to grow up with this kind of bond and interaction with your dad/son from an age as early as possible to have a natural development of such a bond. Thinking about this doing this with my dad, I wouldn't do it. Thats because this is the way I grew up and this kind of connection never grew, so that now it feels like something strange to do with him. That being said, I think it is and/or should be considered a normal thing. Men are men, boys are boys, no matter the family connection, and with mutual consent everything should be considered normal and natural. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3

I think it’s really hot. I wish I could find more videos of actual father and sons fucking around. I think as long as both are consenting then it could be so hot. 

My dad is rumored to have fucked over 500 women and still has it going on. When I was growing up I was so curious about his size because he tends to be very guarded about sexual stuff. Finally when I was in high school we went to a local pool with a huge open changing room and I saw him strip down. He has a really nice thick tool with huge balls. And that was just seeing him soft. He has to be over 8” when hard. I was insecure at the time because I’m more of a grower than a shower but I’m glad I had that experience or else I’d be wondering what he was packing down there until this day. Out of my two brothers and myself, I think my dick is the closest to my dads in terms of size and shape. 

I think nudity and jacking off with your dad or brothers could be a really cool bonding experience and helps everyone feel comfortable with their bodies. Unfortunately that’s not the environment I was raised in but I really think more people should be honest and open about it. And should post more vids online :)

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

4 hours ago, Jackswift said:

I think nudity and jacking off with your dad or brothers could be a really cool bonding experience and helps everyone feel comfortable with their bodies. Unfortunately that’s not the environment I was raised in but I really think more people should be honest and open about it.

Very well said ❤️

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1