Jess was a beautiful young strawberry blond. She was always flaunting her obviously maturing physique, seeking compliments as she blossomed into a mature woman. Her growing boobs and widening hips were a sight to behold and it was difficult for me to keep my eyes off her whenever she passed by.

Today was a special day as she had just turned 18. She came round in her sexy green pleated skirt, crisp white blouse jutting out because of her large breasts and long legs glistening in the bright sunshine, she wasn’t wearing any tights, just her beautiful bare legs on display. “Wow, you’re looking lovely today!” I admitted. “Just lovely?” she teased. “Well maybe terrific” I confessed. As I looked at her, a growing desire for her, started to cause me to swell and desire overcame my normal wisdom.

“Let me give you something appropriate for your eighteenth birthday,” I ventured. “I’ve something for you to celebrate your coming of age. Do come up,” I suggested.

We went upstairs and I opened up my drinks cabinet. You’re now of age, what’ll it be, time for your first alcohol. “You’ve got to be joking, I’ve been drinking for a couple of years now,” she replied. “Well what’s your poison then?” “Gin and tonic, please!” I made her a large glass, whilst I helped myself to a large tumbler of the strongest liqueur I had to stiffen my resolve for what I was going to do next.

After we’d both finished our drinks, I told her I had one more gift to give her befitting her coming of age and without further ado, I grabbed the hem of her short skirt and lifted it up exposing her white scanty knickers. She looked shocked. “Nice pair of panties!” I said, “Let’s see if you’ve got a matching bra!” With that I grabbed her blouse and ripped it open, scattering some of her buttons. This time it was my turn to be stunned at the wonderful white globes barely covered by her lacy white bra.

She started to recover from her original shock and stuttered “What the hell are you doing?” “I’m about to give you your other coming of age present!” I replied, with that I yanked down her pleated skirt entirely leaving her in just her bra and panties.

Now, she started to cry, whilst I whipped off her bra, exposing her fantastic tits completed by large puffy areolae, surely this meant her already large tits were yet to reach their final size. My cock started to tent out of my trousers at this amazing sight. Then, I went for her knickers. She started struggling at this and it was quite a wrench to pull these off her. I marvelled in her chestnut brown bush that came into view with a semi-erect cock jutting out. “Please don’t do this, I’m a virgin!” she pleaded. “But this is my coming of age present to you!”

I then joined her in a naked state by disrobing myself. My cock was at full mast at the prospect of violating her. She started shouting out “No, No!” as I threw her against my settee. Her cock was twitching as it grew in size, despite her protestations. I grabbed it and used it to guide my cock into her hole and pushed in firmly, ready to take this virgin hole. I had to ram quite hard before I could get all of it in, some blood trickled out but helped with the lubrication.

I then thrust forcefully in and out of her no longer virgin hole. I picked up pace as my lust for this lovely lady overcame me. I also grabbed her tits and squeezed them firmly. She kept crying out for me to stop, but I ignored her pleas in my lust for conquest. As I ploughed her hole roughly so I pulled up and down on the foreskin of her fully erect dick. The whole sensation was overwhelming and overexciting and before I could help myself spasm upon spasm of my hot jizz was pouring into her. It had the same effect on Jess, who couldn’t contain the tension anymore and spewed spunk all over my chest and face.

I pulled out of her ravaged hole and wiped my cock on her luscious lips. “Now that’s what I call a coming of age present!” I exclaimed. “Okay, Jess, that was terrific! Who do you want to be next week?”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1