What happened to Saturn1?

raw773

I don't really know, but I have a suspicion.  He was a follower of mine, and I returned the favour.  That's when I would get notifications of his posts.  There was a period of time where he would post albums that consisted of photos of young guys.  I'm not saying that they were underage, but they looked it.  So, I unfollowed him.  I suspect that these photos may have been reported, and he was deactivated from there.

Edited by LetsPOZBreed

• Moderators

Moderator’s Note: To the best of my knowledge, Saturn1 was not removed from the site because of anything he did other than asking for his account to be deleted. @rawTOPwent through the backlog of deletion requests last week and deleted literally hundreds of accounts whose owners had made that request. When a member’s name appears with “guest” at the front, it means their account has been deleted.

Saturn1 and I had spoken via private message recently about his pics of “barely legal” boys. There is a Catch-22 with posting those sorts of images. If you don’t know the origin of the photo, then you might be posting an underage kid. If you do know the origin is a reputable photographer, then you know the model is of age, but you may be posting a photograph you have no legal right to repost. Either way can get this site in trouble. He was frustrated about the situation which might have led him to requesting deletion.