What is your favorite position to suck cock?

Guest Ilovecum143

On 6/1/2019 at 9:31 AM, Guest Ilovecum143 said:

Mine in when my head is hanging over the edge of the bed while i get throat fucked

🤩

Yesssss it's so hot!

On 4/8/2024 at 1:16 PM, SEPitt said:

Well since I recently had all my teeth removed, you would have a virgin throat to fuck... So maybe you just met three.

I would guess 6 inches, but his balls hung down around my nose. It was just great.

• 2 weeks later...

Like many of my fellow cocksuckers, I love to suck cock in any position (except leaning over the center console of a car), especially with an audience. However, what turns me on the most is being on my knees "under" him. In the dirt on a trail, the cum stained floor of an ABS (booth or theater), the carpet just inside his front door, the welcome mat on his front porch or the concrete of his driveway, all will do. I just love it when a man is standing over me while he uses my mouth for his own pleasure without regard for me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sub4oralcum said:

Like many of my fellow cocksuckers, I love to suck cock in any position (except leaning over the center console of a car), especially with an audience. However, what turns me on the most is being on my knees "under" him. In the dirt on a trail, the cum stained floor of an ABS (booth or theater), the carpet just inside his front door, the welcome mat on his front porch or the concrete of his driveway, all will do. I just love it when a man is standing over me while he uses my mouth for his own pleasure without regard for me.

I love when a cocksucker forgets the immediate sanitary conditions and gets down on the floor of the ABS booth or bathroom stall to suck dick.

• Piggy 1