Tops who can't host...

coastalbender

i've never really noticed, probably because i  always prefer to host. my house is ideally set up for anonymous walk in breeding and i'm waiting naked and ass up on my bed.  id say 90% (>1000) of my sex has been like this.  i like making it easy for the Top to penetrate and breed, they don't have to be occupied with anything else, like meeting at a door, awkward conversation, etc.  

As the bottom, i think it's more conducive to the event to also be the host... but i understand that's just me, not a universal notion.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, coastalbender said:

Anyone notice how many tops there are who can't host?

No I have not. I found equal amount. Especially when it comes to fisting bottoms because usually they are in a relationship and their partner isn't into fisting. It could be a regional or age thing you are noticing. I've noticed in different areas  you sometimes get an overwhelming amount of either top or bottoms that cannot host and most young guys can't host ingeneral, some still live with their parents or roommate( legal age)

Edited by find91
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

i've never really noticed, probably because i  always prefer to host. my house is ideally set up for anonymous walk in breeding and i'm waiting naked and ass up on my bed.  id say 90% (>1000) of my sex has been like this.  i like making it easy for the Top to penetrate and breed, they don't have to be occupied with anything else, like meeting at a door, awkward conversation, etc.  

As the bottom, i think it's more conducive to the event to also be the host... but i understand that's just me, not a universal notion.

Odd thing is most bottoms I know even if the top could host they much prefer to host themselves. Do to all the douching and prep and if their was an accident they feel much more comfortable using their own bathroom.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, find91 said:

Odd thing is most bottoms I know even if the top could host they much prefer to host themselves. Do to all the douching and prep and if their was an accident they feel much more comfortable using their own bathroom.

You just typed the answer I was going to write.  I far more often go to the bottom's house, than they come to my playroom.  (It's a good thing my sling packs.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think it's a preference thing.  I prefer to host at mine but that's because it's easier for me.  Also, if I'm not into a guy, it's not a frustrating ride back home on the bus or tube; just fire up the apps and see what else I can find, or just head to the sauna.

• Like 1

I find a lot of tops don't host because they are either bi and involved with a female or have a partner at home. For me as a pig bottom I love to host at my place, easier for me to prepare, and it also gives me the opportunity to get fucked multiple times at home on the weekend or even some week nights. I have very few top regulars that host me, except for one Indian (sub continental) who fucks me regularly at his place when his balls are full. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I seldom encounter the problem because I’m always hosting, in a hotel room, bathhouse room, or at home. I do occasionally get a Top who will try to wheedle me into coming to his place instead even though I explain that I’m buck naked, ass-up, dripping the previous load, and all my gear is spread out for hosting. It’s kind of annoying, actually - I serve my hole up on a silver platter and the guy wants take-out...

Rather than inability to host, the thing I do notice a lot is inability to move. So many guys say they’re not mobile, and then expect me to do something about it. -_-

• Like 1

Guest CuriousDallas

I’ve noticed it too. I’d been trying to reel in this hot hung Latino guy and he couldn’t host...wound up fucking in my car. Took a t lot of work to get him to fuck me bare and cum inside me (the opposite of most Latino guys) and come to find he’s bi and has a GF. A lot of guys I get with seem to be bi, have a GF/fiancée/wife or BF and can’t host as a result. In some cases it’s cause they have roommates...which I can’t blame them as Dallas rents are high. Given how many guys I get fucked by at the gym or in parks I’m guessing a lot of guys can’t or won’t host for a variety of reasons. It fucking sucks but if I want the load I gotta host or get creative. If and when I top I also find guys are willing to bend over backwards to make it happen so maybe it’s a case of bottoms being willing to do what it takes to get fucked?

5 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

If and when I top I also find guys are willing to bend over backwards to make it happen so maybe it’s a case of bottoms being willing to do what it takes to get fucked?

Do you find the Dallas “flesh market” to be particularly bottom-heavy or bottom-competitive? (I would normally rely on member Bbboyfromtn to give us the skinny on the Dallas area, but he seems to have disappeared 😞). If so, you may well be onto something. All-in-all, it makes sense that the bottoms who go to the lengths to make it easiest for Tops to access them are likely to get tapped first.

17 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

I’ve noticed it too. I’d been trying to reel in this hot hung Latino guy and he couldn’t host...wound up fucking in my car. Took a t lot of work to get him to fuck me bare and cum inside me (the opposite of most Latino guys) and come to find he’s bi and has a GF. A lot of guys I get with seem to be bi, have a GF/fiancée/wife or BF and can’t host as a result. In some cases it’s cause they have roommates...which I can’t blame them as Dallas rents are high. Given how many guys I get fucked by at the gym or in parks I’m guessing a lot of guys can’t or won’t host for a variety of reasons. It fucking sucks but if I want the load I gotta host or get creative. If and when I top I also find guys are willing to bend over backwards to make it happen so maybe it’s a case of bottoms being willing to do what it takes to get fucked?

CuriousDallas, if you ever need a place to fuck, let me know. I'm near uptown. 

As CuriousDallas said, I think it's mostly just 'straight'/bi guys who live with their girlfriends or wives. Sometimes closeted guys with roommates. All of which are understandable, although I was never fond of finding out it's because they have a partner at home. It really sucks as all the tops who can host are usually farther away from me, none of the closer ones ever seem able to. And since I cant host either (Rent a room and have roomies, and we all generally avoid trying to have guest over) it forces me to either do public play (which I love thankfully, but it's hit or miss on finding guys willing to fuck in public) or get a room. I dream of the day I live alone and could host anyone any time. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CuriousDallas
On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 12:16 PM, ErosWired said:

Do you find the Dallas “flesh market” to be particularly bottom-heavy or bottom-competitive? (I would normally rely on member Bbboyfromtn to give us the skinny on the Dallas area, but he seems to have disappeared 😞). If so, you may well be onto something. All-in-all, it makes sense that the bottoms who go to the lengths to make it easiest for Tops to access them are likely to get tapped first.

I'd say its more bottom competitive than bottom heavy. There's not really a shortage of tops but if you wanna bottom and get fucked you have to do what it takes to get fucked. I mean, I've had to drive to hook up, get fucked in some sketchy places, in cars, bathrooms, etc. I'll do what I have to, but it often seems I have to get creative. Dallas seems to have more closeted guys who are bi/straight and looking to get something on the side.