Tops who can't host...

coastalbender

Guest CuriousDallas
On 6/19/2019 at 3:28 AM, CCbttm said:

As CuriousDallas said, I think it's mostly just 'straight'/bi guys who live with their girlfriends or wives. Sometimes closeted guys with roommates. All of which are understandable, although I was never fond of finding out it's because they have a partner at home.

Leaves more for me because I have NO problem doing it with a guy who’s got a partner/husband/GF/wife/fiancée at home. I get with a lot of guys who are partnered and that’s there problem, not mine. I love getting the cum that should be going in someone else and also giving that guy what he isn’t getting at home. 

Guest CuriousDallas
On 7/5/2019 at 8:00 PM, Yessir said:

It’s s cheating culture (gay hookups)  and it’s never wise/safe to bring men home.  

It is risky, but the times I’ve been fucked non-consensually or been outright raped were all situations that didn’t occur at my home. It was someplace else or their place and they bet that I wouldn’t report it due to the Stigma of self-identifying as gay and that I wasn’t able to protect myself from being raped.

27 minutes ago, CuriousDallas said:

Leaves more for me because I have NO problem doing it with a guy who’s got a partner/husband/GF/wife/fiancée at home. I get with a lot of guys who are partnered and that’s there problem, not mine. I love getting the cum that should be going in someone else and also giving that guy what he isn’t getting at home. 

I'm same way, don't care if the other guy is with anyone, if they want to play i'm for it.   As long as they make known they are interested, i'm game.  And there are friends/acquaintances that i would gladly take a load from 

1 hour ago, CuriousDallas said:

It is risky, but the times I’ve been fucked non-consensually or been outright raped were all situations that didn’t occur at my home. It was someplace else or their place and they bet that I wouldn’t report it due to the Stigma of self-identifying as gay and that I wasn’t able to protect myself from being raped.

Did you report it?

21 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

It is risky, but the times I’ve been fucked non-consensually or been outright raped were all situations that didn’t occur at my home.

Out of curiosity, what is the distinction you draw between “fucked non-consesually” and “outright raped”?

Elsewhere you have mentioned being beaten, raped, and gotten “into trouble” as a result of hookups. Your experience sounds as though it would be valuable in helping others avoid similar situations. Would you mind expounding in a little more detail - if it’s not too painful to recall - about the circumstances that led to such unfortunate incidents?

• Upvote 1

As a bottom.i prefer hosting for all the reasons listed above plus the fact that i could host a group or multiple guys in just a few hours.  When i had my own place regulars knew the door was always open and i would probably already be naked or willing to strip right then and there for them. Now that i live in an RV park in the countryside everybody watches cars coming and going so it's a lot harder to host and i find myself going to the ABS or cruising areas or bathrooms a lot more. Flipside of that is that lake fishing is a short 5 minute walk 🙂 .... and i've met a few guys down there too.

Its better that way when you think about it. As a bottom you have to get ready for the top. As a top I'm ready to go. So it makes sense for you to host as a bottom cause you'll be comfortable cleaning up in your bathroom instead of some random stangers. It takes a min for a bottom to prep. Why not prep at home and invite the top over? Plus you can have lube, and poppers laid out so when he gets there its straight to business. 

• Like 3

Yeah there are a lot of tops who can't host. It amazes me how many gay men don't  have a place of their own and share a place with a room mate. I can understand if they're cheating on their boyfriends or wives, I get that, but if you're single you should really try to get a place of your own so you can fuck whomever you want whenever you want. I like having sex with married men, so I always make sure I can host.

On 8/28/2019 at 2:55 PM, revemupman said:

Its better that way when you think about it. As a bottom you have to get ready for the top. As a top I'm ready to go. So it makes sense for you to host as a bottom cause you'll be comfortable cleaning up in your bathroom instead of some random stangers. It takes a min for a bottom to prep. Why not prep at home and invite the top over? Plus you can have lube, and poppers laid out so when he gets there its straight to business. 

But then the bottom missed the chance of having an "accident" in his uber over or better yet on public transit LOL

Guest BBfaggot

I've always just assumed it was the bottom's responsibility to host. It's easy to tell when a top is done and ready to bounce, when a top invites a bottom over sometimes the bottom can overstay his welcome. 

You know how online Tops are, they want an easy, no-strings set-up. Part of their dominant persona might also include controlling personal information, at least initially, such as where they live. If you can't host I'd suggest offering an interesting alternative location. I'd go for that.🤠

Edited by Riverfk
  • Like 1