Bottoms-Do You Like a Top who Pounds His Load in You or Does it Gentle?

blktone67

Both can be equally hot and satisfying -- just depends on the mood of the moment and chemistry

I totally agree! I also like varying depth, short repeated jabs deep and shallow, long full depth then all the way out. In all reality its really up to the TOP.

I love it hard and deep, not a lot of lube, I like spit if any. I like to feel the soreness for a few days

So does my fuck buddy. He says he likes to carry my cum home with him after our sessions and he likes feeling sore the next morning.

• 1 month later...

My pleasure is the top's pounding rather than his cumming. He shall last as long as possible and pound my ass well. That's my desire and his purpose.

With my letting him dump his load into my ass I reward him for his work and efforts. That means that I leave it to him, how he wants to deliver it. Sometimes they ooze it gentle and calm, another time I get it rammed into my guts like a piece of iron under a steam hammer.

I'm trying (and failing) to remember the last slow and gentle fuck I had... When I'm topping I like to take it slow and gentle because it winds the bottom up, gets him reaching for it till it turns into a pounding. But the guys who've had me ass in the past couple of years have been hard and fast from the word go. Not complainin though ;)

Edited by bearbandit
Spelling (as usual)

I like it FFist-pounded into my guts.

I love it when a top pulls his cum-slimy cock from my butthole and replaces it with his FF. His cum makes the bestest handball lube. I like to suck the cum slop off his cock as he FFists his evil into my guts.

Oh He Better pound that load into me! I worked for it and earned it, give it to me like a man. I lean back to make sure he's as deep in me as he can possibly go then wiggle my ass and squeeze a little to drain any thats left.

Who cums like they're blowing snowflakes in you???