Back to Back Loads

backdoorjimmy

My boyfriend's shift at work has been a little messed up because someone took vacation and he's been covering part of their shift. This has really messed up our normal time we get to spend together and changed the times we normally have sex. We usually fuck everyday as soon as I get off work because he's off by then, but with his weird schedule we can't do that. So I've been extra horny and moody lately and it's because I'm not getting laid as much. 

Last night he came over and spent the night to make up for the hassle. We went to my room to spend some time alone and away from my mom because she was still up. He let me go down on him for a while and while I was blowing him and licking his nuts he fingered my hole. Then he flipped me on my stomach and ate me out for a while, and it was perfect. When he finally lubed me up, I was so horny for his dick that I could hardly wait. 

I got on my back and took it missionary style. He worked my hole over nice and hard, then he came inside me and I was super satisfied when we went to sleep. He had to get up early this morning to go help his dad with something, but before he left he ate me out again, then he dicked me down so good that my ass was farting loud. I could hear my mom in the hallway when she woke up and I think she could probably hear me moaning and my butt making fart noises but I didn't care at all. He pulled out right before he came and finished on my ass crack. It was really messy and I had to put my sheets in the laundry basket, but I'm so happy. 

Now I can go to work and hopefully concentrate without thinking about how badly I need to get laid.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1