subbytch

Have you ever gotten enough sex for one day?

Thinking over your sexual life, was there ever a 24 hour period where you went "Yup, I've fucked / been fucked enough. I'm done." Top or bottom, it doesn't matter. Someone who likes monogamous relationships, open door-ass-in-air, or gang bangs, it applies to anyone. What was the day like when you got enough? Is it a regular occurrence? Or a rare event?

If you haven't, why not? What kind of day are you picturing yourself having? Has it been bad luck? Do you have an insatiable appetite? Are you too far away from people? Are you too busy? Scared? Or is it more fantasy?

• Upvote 1

Sure. Usually I am up for it every day but one specific time comes to mind. I have reported about this here in the past. Had a date with a couple a while ago. Once I got there the bottom disappeared after half an hour or so all three playing together. We all had an X pill (very rare for me to use drugs except poppers). Made me horny as fuck. Top power fucked me for five hours with his big PA dick (PA also a first for me). Relentless fucker. Kept pounding my ass telling me he loved my velvet hole until he finally blasted a load in me. Was the best sex I had in quite a while even though I only got one load.

Got home at 3am and my hole was really sore to the point I had problems sitting down (did remind me of the great fuck every time though LOL). Had sessions before when I took several dicks but never felt like that afterwards. Almost took a week before my hole went back to normal. So in that week I decided I had enough and not have sex until I felt sure I was able to take dick again.

There have been other occasions but this one stands out in my memory.

Guest Dickmagnet

I have this usually with regular FB'S i suppose that why i keep them as FB'S they have the stamina to fuck me for long enough & cum multiple times in my hole, Normally after 4-6 loads i've had enough. Not quite a super long lasting pig who cannot get enough. I know my limit.

can't remember ever having enough cum in my ass. It's like cum is always an appetizer and the more I get the more I crave. Not to say that my limit (for "now") doesn't exist, just that I have never experienced it.

My drive does have a pause button though, it's when I cum. I use stroking and edging and that just increases my craving for cum in my ass (or mouth if I cannot get it in my ass). Once I cum though, my craving is on simmer for awhile... usually no more than 24 hours at most, shorter depending on the stimulus. I use cumming so I can get other stuff done. Lately I have started breeding again instead of masturbating to cum. I am somewhat choosy as a breeder (and not at all as a cum slut), I like smooth, slender ass to breed... butt even that seems to be evolving. After I've been fucked by lots of guys and have been edging, I usually cum a lot and hard (I've had to clean my headboard off on many occasions), so I figure it's the right thing to do to not waste my cum and put in an ass where it belongs. 

On 6 Mar 2017 at 10:13 PM, subbytch said:

Thinking over your sexual life, was there ever a 24 hour period where you went "Yup, I've fucked / been fucked enough. I'm done." 

I recall a sex party from early 2014 where I was fucked 21 times (yes I counted). I don't remember how many loads I got. I do recall after getting to the 17th or 18th fuck that it simply wasn't pleasurable anymore. I just kept going for the hell of it. I don't do bb orgies anymore because I caught Hep C at one of them and it took me over 2 years (first treatment failed) to get cured. I know a lot of guys dream of these type parties and even regularly fly to Berlin to take part. Too many poz guys (and some PrEP guys) think a daily dose of Truvada means they can become cumdumps with no consequences aside from the easily curable STDs. Think again. Hep C won't kill as fast as untreated HIV, but when it does attack the liver, it can be deadly. There is a cure but it costs $80-90k and insurers often refuse to pay up. If you are having group sex, into fisting, sharing toys, shooting up, get tested for it. Hep C is transmitted from blood to blood contact. I got it after a top who had rough fucked a Hep C poz bottom fucked me. To the bottoms I say, always watch where that dick was before it goes in your ass. To the tops, please wash or at least wipe off your dick before you stick it in another bottom's hole.

I finally had enough after a night at the much missed Club Orleans. I spent 12 hours fucking and sucking with over 30 guys. I'd say about half fucked me. I came 8 times over the course of the night. By morning I was so exhausted and satiated I had to wonder when I would ever want dick again. Turns out that only lasted a day. It was a nice feeling while it lasted.

• Upvote 2

Guest bayareadl

I meet a group of 4 guys at a bar a year ago.  We got to drinking and joking around. At the end of the evening they asked if I'd like to join them.  I went back to their hotel for a night in which I sucked and was fucked by each of them continuously for over 5 hours and took at least 5-6 loads in my pussy from each.  By the time my head hit the pillow I was sore from head to toe and I had tons of cum leaking from my pussy.   I for sure was tired of sex and didn't want anymore for as long as I lived

In the morning I was the first up and went to use the restroom and shower.  When I was showering one of them entered and joined me in the shower.  Needless to say that my "aversion to more sex" only lasted 6 hours!!!!  Still I was sore from weekend for several days!!!

One thing I love about being gang banged or a cum dump is the next day after the walk of shame. I am sore from all the positions I had to hold so guys could use my hole. It feels satisfying to me. I love to rim, especially a hairy hole and a fuzzy ass. If I can still smell his ass on my lips the next morning I am a happy man.

• Upvote 1