Anon piss

Hi. This afternoon whilst cruising public toilets in a local seaside resort, I found the long trough in one toilet had become blocked and was almost completely full of piss., gallons of piss from so many guys of any age just sitting there. I quickly went out to my van and  picked up two empty water bottles and filled them with some of the piss. I am now about to read stories on this site and look at the photos, whilst pouring the piss slowly over myself head to toe and if I then do poppers I will have the nerve to drink some of the anon piss from many guys. How many other guys are totally addicted to piss, that if they found a trough full of piss they would do the same?

Interesting question. To me, it's the direct connection with the guy who is producing the piss or cum  that gives it value?  i say that, yet have been known to take found used condoms and deposit the contents.  For me, piss it different, in some ways it's more powerful  to me than cum. i associate piss with asserting dominance, marking territory. But i also get something from being bred with it because it has a demonstrable impregnating effect, ie., when a Dom/Top pisses inside my hole and i absorb it, i can smell His piss when i urinate and it is obviously HIs piss mixed with mine.  i want the added ability to associate piss with an actual encounter with a person.

• Upvote 1

I would do, and have done, this exact same thing. Finding a large full trough would be fucking heaven. 
I would also probably stick my head/face down in it, gulp some down and gargle with it on the spot. I would collect some too. I carry bottles, condoms and a large syringe to suck up urinal piss. (Makes it easier to fill condoms.)
I wear, and drink piss everyday. All anonymous. On my way home from work I stop at about 5 nasty gas stations and play in the urinals, as well as collect piss for fun when I get home. I'll even wear a rubber full of anon piss. I love doing this and do it routinely. Sometimes under my clothes at work too.
Another favorite activity of mine is to sip on anon piss while I edge. Drives me fucking nuts.

I'm a complete piss pig. 1000%

• Like 1

Guest peepee-love
On 7/8/2019 at 1:09 PM, bbpissslut said:

How many other guys are totally addicted to piss, that if they found a trough full of piss they would do the same?

What luck! With all those gallons of urine that had accumulated, I can only imagine its scent and flavor. I would dip a straw into the mix, and drink and drink and drink!