In a bathhouse how does a bottom show tops he is a bottom bitch?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

I always keep my hole wet and lubbed ready for any hard dick to slide right in. 
I get rooms at the bathhouse, so I am always face down, ass up, lights out, and door open. 
if in public areas I will get face down, ass up whereever possible. 
Ass up is always a clear indication of being a bottom sayin fuck me. 

When I go I put my room number on board if they have one I rent a room and lay on stomach with door open Have patience Tops will feel your ass and if is wet all the better I make it clear that I want their bare dick in me

Ass up, pre-lubed is usually my go to position.  Even walking around, I'll often throw my towel over my shoulder making sure my hole is visible. I always pre-lube so the hand that grabs my ass will always find a welcoming slickness....

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

39 minutes ago, phukhole said:

Ass up, pre-lubed is usually my go to position.  Even walking around, I'll often throw my towel over my shoulder making sure my hole is visible. I always pre-lube so the hand that grabs my ass will always find a welcoming slickness....

Just make it home from 3 days with a couple of hard-core FUCK'N freaks and their friends...always stay lubed up for lot's of COCK'S 

Old bathhouse lore (what I was told by my best friend when I was younger) is that bottoms tend to stay in their rooms, ass up in the air, or hole otherwise exposed.  Tops are more transient and walk around the venue looking for as many holes to fuck.  

A good jockstrap never hurts, and more recent trends in clothing (the "cum in me bro" t-shirt, "cumdump" socks, et al.) means you can practically spell it out as well; we didn't always have that option.

I back onto glory holes, get on my knees in the darkroom, get on my knees in cubicles/rooms and one other key thing - I walk around with a wristband on my right wrist (right for receive). I don't know if the "RFR" thing is common where you are, but it's still a nod to the hanky code where passive guys wore a hanky in the right hand back pocket.    

If you have the opportunity, squat down in front of guys from time to time. Maybe to make out you are scratching your foot or something. Basically show off your hole as and when you can out in the open. I also tend to lube up (including topping up lube) somewhere guys can see me doing it. 

Edited by VersGuyAnon
Adding extra suggestion

At the baths I'm always naked, no towel.  My ass is always lubed up, while I alternate between offering my hole in the public sling or in my room ass up with the door open.  In my room I sometimes lay on my back with my legs spread wide.  Guy know what I want.

I always prelube my cunt and strip down to just a jockstrap or assless singlet.  When I lived in Atlanta I had a reputation as a cumdump slut at the bars and sex clubs.  It was known that I would take all cocks and loads.  I would generally hang out in the darkrooms either bent over spreading my ass open or get on the fuck bench or hop in the sling.  

• Like 5