Deep penetration

available-hole

I've recently been having trouble taking longer dicks. At a certain length, it hits the bend in my rectum (the sigmoid canal) and causes a very sharp sensation. 

Does anyone else experience this?

Any advice on how to overcome this? Maybe there's a way to straighten the path?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Buy a long jelly dildo (mine's is the 22 in double headed one). It doesn't  have to be particularly thick but it needs to be flexible. Clean yourself out nice and deep. Get naked and lay down somewhere comfortable. Lube your boinhole and dildo and put it in where you feel comfortable with it. Play with it in your hole for a while. Now, push until your feel it bottom out in your S-curve (Sigmoid curve). Aim the dildo so that it goes to your left side and slowly push. You may have to swivel your hips or reposition how you're aiming the head of the dildo. At a certain point, your will feel it slip past the curve and go deeper. Congrats, you're past the S-curve. Slowly explore the feeling of it deep in you. Practice slipping it out and slowly getting it back the curve. The pain should never me more than a slight dull ache. Once your remember the angle that it needs to hit, just apply it to your Top. He just needs to push into the curve and your swivel your hips until it slips past. Just make sure he's not long dicking his way when he fucks you after your get it in there, because he might slip out of the pocket and will just end up hitting the curve instead of going past it. Most experienced Tops who are well endowed understand this principle. Hope this helps.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

What CumBustion said. i use an 18" and it helps, but it hasn't completely modified me.

All of us are a little different down there. i happen to have a fairly deep curve, so hitting it meets more resistance and can cause more pain. For me, the advantage of having that deep curve is retention, i can hold onto a Tops cum and/or piss without losing it...and i love to keep and absorb what a Guy puts into me, so i like that.  It also makes it more of a challenge to clean out initially,  

A lot really depends on the Top. Some Tops are either ignorant or don't care. If they have a long enough cock to hit my curve, i just sort of squirm and take it. Other more experienced or knowledgable Tops love to pop that "second hole" and love the process of opening and getting in to fuck deep. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CumBustion said:

Buy a long jelly dildo (mine's is the 22 in double headed one). It doesn't  have to be particularly thick but it needs to be flexible. Clean yourself out nice and deep. Get naked and lay down somewhere comfortable. Lube your boinhole and dildo and put it in where you feel comfortable with it. Play with it in your hole for a while. Now, push until your feel it bottom out in your S-curve (Sigmoid curve). Aim the dildo so that it goes to your left side and slowly push. You may have to swivel your hips or reposition how you're aiming the head of the dildo. At a certain point, your will feel it slip past the curve and go deeper. Congrats, you're past the S-curve. Slowly explore the feeling of it deep in you. Practice slipping it out and slowly getting it back the curve. The pain should never me more than a slight dull ache. Once your remember the angle that it needs to hit, just apply it to your Top. He just needs to push into the curve and your swivel your hips until it slips past. Just make sure he's not long dicking his way when he fucks you after your get it in there, because he might slip out of the pocket and will just end up hitting the curve instead of going past it. Most experienced Tops who are well endowed understand this principle. Hope this helps.

Great advise. Also when fucking doggy or on your back can help open up the sigmoid. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, find91 said:

Great advise. Also when fucking doggy or on your back can help open up the sigmoid. 

I find doms and breeders most often get though my sigmoid flexure and are able to breed deepest when my cunt is flexed open in the missionary position.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...